The Easter Story

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

17. Apr 2019, 04:46

It is time for the Easter Story.

You can add to the story as often as you like, You must carry on from what the players before you has written. This event will run for 5 to 6 days and has a MAJOR prize. You can make it about Magoia or not, it can be funny or serious, It is all up to you.

HINT - The more times you add to the story, the better it will be.
There will be more Easter games starting on Thursday.

Tinker Bell and I decided on starting this story with a Purple bunny.

Once upon a time there was a purple bunny rabbit. He didn't have a name and he didn't have a family. One day he met a very happy pink dragon who said they could travel together. One day they were very tired from travelling and came across a marketplace that sold lots of strange plants like blue lampions and light mushrooms. What could they do? They heard a noise and in walked Tinker Bells and Aliza and they said there was a party happening and asked the bunny and the dragon to join them. They all went to..................
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
karenrollins
Star Gazer

17. Apr 2019, 07:54

visit the brewery. there had to be some very interesting potions and brews that would make for a great party. perhaps a light herb, that could help light up the ancestor tree.... maybe a fire potion to start a barbeque.... they began to gather the plants to help make the brews... but SUDDENLY a giant snake appeared in the aqua garden!!!!!! Tinkerbell knew what to do. "aliza!" she cried. "gather all the clans to begin planting! we must make something to combat the giant snake!" she told the clans to grow.....
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

17. Apr 2019, 08:22

she told the Clan to grow mushrooms of all colours. Bunny and dragon watched as all the Clans joined together and everyone started planting their gardens. Bunny and Dragon were so happy to see everyone come together and work as one. They were a bit sad as they didn't have families or even names. Bunny said, I wonder if we could find a family here and get names. Everyone said that they would have the party as soon as the gardens were planted and said to Bunny and Dragon to wait by the Marketplace. They sat down and thought that they could make some decorations out of ???????
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

17. Apr 2019, 10:09

They sat down and thought that they could make some decorations out of fruits. So they went to the dragons and asked if they could have some of the fruits out of there storage. The dragon were happy to help and so they chose some beautiful moonapples and cloud berrys. Together they ate the inside of the fruits, carefull not to damage the outside and put little lamps in the fuits and took them to....
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Andreja
Gardener

17. Apr 2019, 10:46

... the Big Tribal Tree in Magoia. The tree looked happy and healthy but too tall for them to decorate it. So they all went to ...
keelyjo
Squishem

17. Apr 2019, 11:17

So they all went to Moana the Witch and asked if she could help them with decorating the Tribal Tree. She had lots of fun flying to the higher branches to place the fruit lamps in just the right places to look wonderful. When she was finished and had landed next to Bunny and Dragon, "What's next?" she said.....
Rhiathynn
Shaman

17. Apr 2019, 11:38

"I know" the bunny said, why don't we have an egg hunt using this colorful fruit. It'll be a fun break now that the decorations are done.
Rhiathynn
shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

17. Apr 2019, 12:07

It was suggested that the "eggs" be hidden in the Honey Gardens. The newest clan members were chosen to be the hiders.
they began to hide the "eggs".
Suddenly they noticed that some of the eggs they had hidden were missing.
A THIEF!
who could it be??...
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

17. Apr 2019, 12:43

Ohh this bad Arpids stolen the eggs ...quick to brewery to make strong poison for them
But what we need to strong poison for them ??
-Hmmm , thinking
-Hurry up.
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
143always
Fearn

17. Apr 2019, 13:17

...mmm..they decided to ask Mona the witch how they could make a poison and she suggested they mix a fire powder, a fire herb and a fire potion all together which will create the poison. Once they had that in a little bag, off they ran to the garden and scattered the poison over the aphids and it worked perfectly. Yaayyy, they shouted now to continue with hiding the rest of the Easter Eggs....
YOU ARE ENOUGH.....