The Easter Story

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Seamist
Gardener

17. Apr 2019, 22:25

As they travel around passing out the easter eggs , they come across a clan of purple bunnies and learn that the purple bunnies name is Moonmist and her family left to find her. Their search took them to the high mountain's where they find a clan of pink dragons searching for their missing dragonling whose name is.....
Icefairy2
Cuddle

17. Apr 2019, 23:07

whose name is pinky. Pinky heard about the eastereggs and went so find them all. Pinky loves chocolat, but as he is already to heavy to fly, his parents forbid him, to have any. They just gave him eggs made out of watermushrooms. So pinky ran away to
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Ksy
Dragonspider

17. Apr 2019, 23:58

Something moved high. The purple rabbit was dressed in a dark, every gesture of pink ears was noticeable. He doubled over, halved, as if examining his shoes, jumped toward the brewery.
The air smelled of the persistent smell of coffee and vanilla. The watchers at once sucked in the air, which suddenly became common, one for all. They noticed the Dragon at the Tribal Tree holding a bag ....
carlavv
Shaman

18. Apr 2019, 04:15

In the bag he was holding was a wonderful collection of coffee and vanilla truffles that he had bought to share with all of his friends. As they all gathered around the tree to enjoy the beautiful lights, companionship of friends and some of the best tasting truffles they had all had in a long time, they heard a popping sound coming from...
Lorelei3
Shaman

18. Apr 2019, 07:28

...from all the fields cultivated with dewnuts and flamenuts ready to be harvested.
They were still eating truffles when they realized that they forgot about the Baby Dragons !!! Therefore ...
LuluMoon
Gardener

18. Apr 2019, 08:26

they went to the Baby Dragons and invited them to join in eating all those sweet goodies. However, Baby Dragons ate too much sweets and because of that their tummies began to hurt...
Icefairy2
Cuddle

18. Apr 2019, 09:28

so moana jumped up and ran to her hut to fetch some opal lavendel and fire bindweed to mix some remedy. The babydragons didn't like the taste at all, but the poition helped at once. So the babydragons learned not to eat too much at one time. So now, everyone was happy again and the moon came out everyone begun to sing an old songs that told the story of...
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Lorelei3
Shaman

18. Apr 2019, 14:31

...of the Moon Queen Selene and the Moon Princess Io and their graceful help for Magoia with the moon mice.

Baby dragons were willing to hear more stories about Magoia history so their new friends told them about the Prince Moron and...
williawc
Gardener

18. Apr 2019, 15:24

… and soon the baby dragons fell asleep. They were tucked in with soft downy blankets covered with images of Ostara likes rabbits, foxes, bees and flowers, all representing the coming Spring,

and when they woke up they...
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
mistybleu
Fearn

18. Apr 2019, 15:57

and when they woke up they... went hunting for more new friends in the gardens to help with the spring festivities. they gathered many new plants and found a uniquie new ....