The Easter Story

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

misstic56
Fearn

18. Apr 2019, 17:04

they had find a new garden with flowers that kept changing colors from pink to blue to yellow to purple, turned out it was an Easter garden so they picked some of the beautiful flowers & took them back to the others & the were very much surprised to see them because they had heard of a story about the garden but nobody could every find it. Ever body was so happy to know that the garden was real. turned out the garden only bloomed at Easter time. But than they went hunting for some other flowers & herbs
Icefairy2
Cuddle

18. Apr 2019, 18:59

so they went back to the easter garden. And when they entered it, a blue spotted bunny greeted them and said: i got some eggs for you. if you eat them, you will change your skincolour during the easter festival. Everyone whooped and they all went to get the beautiful shimmering Eggs and started to eat them so fast, that the bunny had no time to warn them.
Be carefull he said, don't ....
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Esethielle
Gardener

18. Apr 2019, 21:00

Be carefull he said, don't .... eat eggs of different colors, otherwise you will swell like balloons and fly above the garden !!!!!
But it was already too late ...
Stormöga 1
Gardener

18. Apr 2019, 21:39

The litlle Purple Bunny named Moonmist, already ate of it and soon he float up in to the air. The pink dragon, named Pinky, tried to fly with him but all he could do was cough out some fire to his mouth. That did´nt do the circumstances any better…..
eveningstar
Fearn

19. Apr 2019, 01:26

so pinky went back to the blue spotted bunny and asked what she could do to help her friend, the bunny said that you have to gather the elders of the tribes and they have to come together in the garden an dance around chanting happy easter to all, happy easter to all, so off went pinky ............
playing as suprima
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

19. Apr 2019, 04:21

so Pinky went off and visited all the Clans and they all gathered near the waterfall. Moonmist, the bunny was still floating around and the Clans decided they needed to plant many Glowgrapes so they could use the vines to tie together to help get Moonmist back down to earth. Many harvested and the rest tied the vines together. When they had a very long length they........
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Ksy
Dragonspider

19. Apr 2019, 08:46

They ... weave spells way into the clouds singing serenades.
The clouds were becoming different colors from bright violet pink to pure white.
The Wizard appeared in a white cloak embroidered in gold with wavy patterns. He held paints and brushes in his hands ....
Lorelei3
Shaman

19. Apr 2019, 10:14

...pretty decided to paint everyone at the party following his own imagination.
But all participants decided to ask him to give them his paints and brushes and paint each other as they wish. The wizard...
Icefairy2
Cuddle

19. Apr 2019, 10:52

the wizard thought for a moment and then decided to throw the colours into the air, waved his wond and mumbled some mysterious words in a strange language.
As the colours rained down he said: Make a wish and the colours will paint you as you like.
But the villagers said that the painting itself would be most of the fun. So the wizard stopt the colour in mid air and turned it into little feathers.
With this little feathers you can...
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Angele' Lee
Shaman

19. Apr 2019, 12:10

with these little feathers, if you catch them before they hit the ground, you can use them to paint each other. They will turn into the most amazing, glittery, stunning, colors you have ever seen. Once everyone was painted they all looked around and at each other. The paint colors were very stunning and beautiful but there was still something more that everyone needed to finish their costumes...