Easter3

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

22. Apr 2019, 02:00

my new magoia friend is aquajewels. the male is bright blue and purple and the female is bright pink and purple. they bring up shiny gems from under the waterfall. these have magical powers and depending on the colour, they can make plants grow fast or grow much larger and some even give players a wish. clans all have a special one that is just for their clan and it members but a clan must work together and work very hard to earn one. at special times they jump in and utof the water, high in the sky and twinkle like stars. they love hiding their gems so that players can get a lovely surprise.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
shuggahbowl
Dragonspider

22. Apr 2019, 05:44

Love bugs. They are golden. You buy them in the shop and place them in neighbor gardens to ward off monsters for 1 week. :D
mapi
Gardener

22. Apr 2019, 07:52

It would be Flowereater. It would eat maybe ten flowers a day. You can stop it by clicking on it. Then he would throw out all the flowers he has eaten. Then he would escape till the next day.
It should be a funny character with a big mouth and extremely big teeth. When he would throwing flowers out, he would show his long tongue like a flag. (https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attachm ... id=5103450) Maybe not smiling but something more grumpy. Like this https://tenor.com/view/angry-birds-angr ... if-5231394 and when he leaves https://www.shutterstock.com/image-phot ... -272011592.
He would have a very colorful outfit.
Lorelei3
Shaman

22. Apr 2019, 08:50

The Invisible Man.

Well, he's invisible in Magoia, because he was born as Joe in a different dimension where the light has a different spectrum and wavelength, but his actions can be seen mainly in Magoia. He is aware everytime we level up one of our gardens. He touches a switch visible in his world only, but nothing happens there, only in Magoia this brings a +1 yield bonus for 12 hours in that improved garden.

Whenever you visit a new house and see a light switch that doesn't seem to be working anywhere and nothing happens or changes when you touch it, well - now you know it - it's one of the switches one guy named Joe is usually using to enhance the life of Magoians, by giving them more crops :D
eveningstar
Fearn

22. Apr 2019, 09:03

I would like to see a sidekick for our avatar, a new magical creature that you can buy outfits etc for like we do our avatar, she is given a quest to do each week that we get a special gift for like a special decoration for our gardens eg. Christmas, Easter etc., or a special outfit, a special plant that gives extras, a special one day growth speed or extra plants, a week of planting and harvesting help, things like that. She will also get to help in friends gardens so she can get bracelets or her own thing like wands.
playing as suprima
sylvannaro
Shaman

22. Apr 2019, 09:58

A new fly dragon comes in Magoia, The Peacock Dragon!
The Peacock Dragon is magical. His feathers are detached from the rainbow, and behind it remains a spring flower smell. When the Peacock Dragon passes over the plants all bloom instantly. They all want it to appear and make the fruitful gardens, but the Peacock Dragon appears only after a special flowers of each season grows in the Magoia gardens at the same time a Spring flower, a Summer flower, an Autumn flower and a Winter flower.
Sha
Shaman

22. Apr 2019, 15:31

My new character would be the willow the enchantress, she could visit once a month and she could place a spell on a certain part of one of your gardens enhancing everything that grows there. Her spell would be woven like lace and for you to have her spell bigger you would have to weave lace in a new building and place it in one of your gardens. the trick would be to guess which garden she will visit, we could have small clues throughout the month giving us indications which garden she will visit. She is a trickster she can be good or evil depending on her mood. she would be a hooded figure dressed in either black or white, if she comes to your garden dressed in white she is in a good mood and everything touched by her lace will double in bounty but if she is in black beware she will rob every plant her magical lace covers...
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
Tylady
Cuddle

23. Apr 2019, 03:18

My new creation is a new spawn of the shadow....a creepy crawly slithering thing called the Amebus Centipede. It is dark reddish brown and has many deep purple legs and appendages. Their antennae's are dark green and used to seek out their prey. It sneaks into your gardens through the cracks in the rocks and quickly latches onto your plants, injecting it with venom to stop it from growing and eating the nutrients from the stems. If an Amebus centipede is left alone too long in your garden, it will split off from itself and create a second centipede to attack another plant. To kill this creature takes as many points as it has legs and fire and light tends to work best to kill them.
Angele' Lee
Shaman

23. Apr 2019, 09:18

My new character would be a unicorn. It would be a silky cream color with light blue glittery spots that twinkle in the moonlight. Her name would be mystic. She would have the power to throw glitter into the air and turn it all into hundreds of the plants I need. When I use these plants in my brewery they would speed up the time that it takes to make my brewery stuff. She would live behind the waterfall with my baby dragons. She would eat tree fruit and graze on the weeds in my gardens. She would be very good and loving.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

23. Apr 2019, 09:36

Game over

Prize 100 blue lampions
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”