Easter3

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

21. Apr 2019, 10:53

Make up a new character for Magoia. It can be human, animal, alien or a plant. Describe the colour, give it a name, give it a power. Where does it live, what does it eat? Is it good or bad? It is all up to you.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
karenrollins
Star Gazer

21. Apr 2019, 15:05

Make up a new character for Magoia. It can be human, animal, alien or a plant. Describe the colour, give it a name, give it a power. Where does it live, what does it eat? Is it good or bad? It is all up to you.

the character is The Traveler. the Traveler carries a walking stick, has unkempt hair, and carries a pouch with special seeds for plants. he wears a travel cloak,floppy hat, comfortable leggings, and soft leather shoes. he prefers a dark color green in his clothes. once every two months, the Traveler visits this tribes' island with special seeds. there are 4 kinds of seeds that he brought back from other tribes he has visited in Magoia. each seed grows a special plant from their region. the plants can make special brews that are devastating to the monsters on this island.. much more so than the plants grown here, or they can be traded for things you would find on the other island like special clothing, such as female warrior attire or ballroom dress, , pets, like a cat, eagle, or fish, or even items like necklaces, balls or playthings for a pet. each year he invites tribe members to accompany him on his adventures. members can go with the Traveler to another part of Magoia and assist another tribe in growing special plants to help combat the shadow in their area. when they help, they get to grow some plants in their region for themselves and brew the potions right there. while they are away, they can still help their friends' gardens, and their friends can help in the special garden, but none of the plants grown on our island can be grown in other regions, nor can they participate in the events that are happening on their own island while gone, so the member must decide if they want to pursue the perks of travel. once decided, the Traveler and the player go off for 4 weeks. after the return, the player keeps the plants and brews they made to use on this island, although the plants can only be grown when the traveler returns on his two month visits.
mistybleu
Fearn

21. Apr 2019, 15:12

my new creature is a lil dwarf moonie pup with a flip over the back tail, that is royal blue, its very furry on the tail, legs and ears, walks upright at times, the head is light lavendar, with pink dots, the legs are teal with peach colored stripes and the back is diamond white sparkly. moonie pup is good, it reasons with the garden and gives a new plant called populily which is sparkly yellow and helps heal anything that is sick, its the shape of a lily of the valley with a tiny pink heart in the center. these seeds can make a new potion to help heal your tree faster. moonie pup if you can hug the lil one will give you these. moonie pups like to spread love and happiness to all. moonie pup lives in the honey garden and roams to other gardens to try to bring happiness to all. moonie pups name is heartstar
Last edited by mistybleu on 21. Apr 2019, 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
williawc
Gardener

21. Apr 2019, 15:25

Its late, I'm tired...

Wolf hybrid with wings (bird, not bat)
She's a Protector, once in a garden it will keep "critters" away/hunts them so you don't have to
(kinds like the purpose of stone jackals placed in Egyptian tombs)
Soft to look at, easy on the eyes, playful unless hunting, deadly teeth made for killing gophers, snakes, bats & spiders, etc.
She is still to small if fight evil/darkness, so critters are great practice.
Once it has removed the critter, it will bring the "pear" (or 2) to you on your next visit

Black, brown, gray, white & multi shades... brown/red, black/blue, gray/green & white/lavender (neon, piercing, blue eyes)

Likes to be visited, and maybe needs a few dragon flowers to keep up strength (10 a day).
Which type, depends on the garden it is protecting.
Maybe takes up 2 squares in the garden (or 4)

Her name is Spirit Sister but I call her Sai-Sai for short

I found her as a pup. She snuck out of the den to see what mom was up to.
Mom had built her den in the tree, thinking the Clan & the Dragons would help keep the pups safe, even if just by being near by.
When evil/darkness infected the tree mom went off to help fight in the battle to save Moagoia.
Leaving the pups entrusted to us.
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

21. Apr 2019, 17:21

My new characteris call ( HIGHLANDER ) is in the form of a Jetty coming from a mountain, not terrifying with a lovable look with a white-haired cute face, blue eyes, big toes with slim body or it would be a highland man with long hair in Indian clothing
with a scar on the sun would appear on weekends, with different seeds just on the mountain
like high altitude jucca plants, cacti
for this kind of watercress plants, gravel plants ...
She could be asking for a different kind of change every week
Take the plants out of a given quantity and in return would redeem the special unique poison you would give without mixing use our sheep to use a big monster to kill the garden ...
Or it would be a wish to reject the plants and not to plant flowers
but our blossoms and porridge form our meadow we mix a special poison powder into a given monster from the garden
Or, alternatively, you could ask for it every two weeks or one time in the months if you come to plants change for lily or moonmice
Or to change the friendly rings ( bracelets )that we collect during the week when visiting the gardens for trees that could only be harvested until next time he wouldn't give you something else...
Or to have some plants for us to we create some poison to clean the tree garden weeds

P.s
It's big chanse for us change with this event in the game , to be some different and we have more wish to play and not leave the game like many other player who go out , i love this game and i love changes in the game to not be the game is always unanimous...
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
willow
Fearn

21. Apr 2019, 17:52

I have a new magical plant, it only grows at the beginning of every month, a long thin rainbow coloured tree like stalk with branches splashed with flashes of silver and gold,stretching towards the Magoian sun. A flower which looks like a deep green silken purse emerges from the tips of the branches, sometimes only one grows if you are very lucky multiple heads appear.
Harvesting takes two clicks, the first click opens the purse revealing a very special prize of either energy boost, a cute nest of moon mice nestling in it's centre, a jigsaw puzzle piece, or even a few beautiful crystals,which are collected with the second click.
No one knows what surprise they will receive until after a few days when the flowers are harvested :D
It's name is Lara's Dream
Seamist
Gardener

21. Apr 2019, 20:28

Unicorn Name -Opal
Color - iridescent pale blue with a sparkly rainbow mane
Lives - in The Enchanted Forest
Eats - Magical Golden Apples and Grapes
Magical Power - Can cast magical rainbows that will give extra crystals,energy, moonmice and if you get an extra special rainbow you will get water lilies.
It's a good
Mel
Cuddle

22. Apr 2019, 00:08

May I introduce myself, I am Sellinia. I am a half-elf, have long brown hair, that covers my slightly pointed ears. So that everyone does not immediately see what I am.
Besides, I'm very slim, some even say I'm too thin, but that's not the way it is, I have that from my Elven side.
I also inherited some special skills from my elven ancestors. For example, I can heal, which is physically very exhausting for myself. Then I can communicate with animals, it's a special kind that you can not compare to a language. There are some approaches to other skills here and there, but they are not very educated. I can not consciously fall back on it.
I love nature, get my strength through it and protect it as best I can. Besides, I also live in the great outdoors, you can not put me in such a brick-built thing, I would feel locked up and get sick.
You want to get to know me? Look around in the forest and maybe I'll meet you.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
1Shaluv1
Gardener

22. Apr 2019, 00:48

Character: Ant Fairies
Appearance: Small fairy the size of ants that glow an intense white light when healing. Up close their wings are iridescent.
Their bodies are pastel purple, pastel yellow, pastel green, and pastel pink depending on what their duties are.
Only the queen is golden
Ability(ies): Flight, Strength, Plant/Tree healing, Plant multiplication(for each planting harvest 5x instead of 2), animal
healing
Affliation(s): Ant Fairy Queen(completely loyal to Ant Fairy Queen) carries out assignments given to by Moon Queen
Selena, The Shaman, and Aria

Duties: Plant/tree fertilizing - green ant fairy
Tree removal and replacement - purple ant fairy
Plant/tree healing - yellow ant fairy
Animal healing - pink ant fairy
meme1
Shaman

22. Apr 2019, 01:37

Magoia is a magical mysterious place and any magical place needs a unicorn,
A unicorn called Rainbow, named after its rainbow mane, tail and horn. The main colour of this unicorn is luminous pearl lilac.
Rainbow's diet consists of the leaves of the dew drop tree. These trees are found in the honey garden, which is very lucky because that's where Rainbow lives.
When a clan member gives rainbow dew drop leaves as a thank you, you will be given water lilies = 1 lily for every third leaf.
Of course because Rainbow is a unicorn her powers are for good