Nosy friends

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Lorelei3
Shaman

7. May 2019, 16:50

1. I live in Constanta, on the Black Sea coast. The city is historically known as Tomis, founded by Tomyris, the queen of the Massageteans, and it is the oldest continuously inhabited city in Romania, founded around 600 BC.
In AD 8, the Roman poet Ovid (43 BC-17) was banished here by Augustus and it was where he spent the remaining eight years of his life. He didn't like the place because he was very fond of Rome, and he missed all that social life and glamour. He lamented his exile in Tomis in his last poems sent to the Emperor in his unsuccesful attempt to return to Rome.
Legend has it that Jason landed here with the Argonauts after finding the Golden Fleece.
Constanta Harbour is the largest harbour on the Black Sea, and one of the largest harbours in Europe.
As a seaside resort it is the favourite destination for many tourists during the summer, the proximity to beach resorts makes it the focal point of Black Sea coast tourism and it is also worth exploring for its archaeological treasures, including remains of some well preserved Roman constructions.

2. Romania is the largest country in Southeastern Europe and the twelfth-largest in Europe.
About 47% of the country's land area is covered with natural and semi-natural ecosystems. There are almost 10,000 km2 (about 5% of the total area) of protected areas in Romania covering 13 national parks and three biosphere reserves.
The Danube river flows into the Black Sea forming the Danube Delta, which is the second-largest and best-preserved delta in Europe, and also a biosphere reserve and a biodiversity World Heritage Site. At 5,800 km2, the Danube Delta is the largest continuous marshland in Europe, and supports 1,688 different plant species alone.
Romania has one of the largest areas of undisturbed forest in Europe, covering almost 27% of the territory.
The fauna consists of 33,792 species of animals, 33,085 invertebrate and 707 vertebrate,with almost 400 unique species of mammals, birds, reptiles, and amphibians,including about 50% of Europe's (excluding Russia) brown bears and 20% of its wolves.
It is really a very beautiful country.

3. I am inloved with the Danube Delta, I consider buying a small place to spend more time on my own there.
I've lost both my parents 5 years ago and I still miss them, I miss the conversations with my mom very much...
I have a son who is a navigation officer, I panic every day he cannot send me a message to know he's ok, I don't feel qualified to be a navigation officer's mother, but I struggle to improve this condition :)
I love music, all kind of music, I can play piano and flute - luckily it's not necessary to actually do that :D
I like Sci-Fi movies and books, I think their authors imagination and wisdom are brilliant.
I used to play many browser games in the last 8-9 years - now I play only 2: Farmerama which was actually the very first one, and Magoia which is the most recent game I started to play and I really like it very much.
Saphira47
Gardener

7. May 2019, 20:04

1- I live in the small village of Weedon which is 45 minutes from the city of Sherbrooke in South eastern Quebec, Canada.
2- Weedon has about 3000 inhabitants.
3- it is the campaign with farmers and forests.
4- it is a relay village for tourists
5- There are also a lot of deer

1- Canada is located in the north of the USA
2- Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories.
3- The Prime Minister is Justin Trudeau.
4- Canada ranks second in the world after Russia.
5- Given its large size, we find mountains, plains, lakes, forests etc ....

1- I speak French and I need a google translation to write in English :oops: :)
2- I like animals
3- I'm doing a lot of meditation
4- I like working in the kitchen garden
5- I like going to walk in the forest
phryenyght
Squishem

7. May 2019, 20:22

city i live in is morrisville, nc: 1) it is between raleigh and durham, 2) has a very nice park system that we live just behind, 3) The area was originally named in 1852 after Jeremiah Morris, 4) apparently there was a battle fought here during the civil war, 5) it is the home of noted artish mabel pugh

the country i live in is america: 1) we were orginally a colony of the british, 2) we bought lousiana from the french, 3) though we have 50 states they are not all contigious, 4) one of our national holidays is july 4th, 5) as a country we are 243 years old.

about me: 1) i am 62, 2) i was born in texas, 3) i've lived in texas, kentucky, louisana, arkinsaw, pennsylvania, new york, florida and nc, 3) i am married, 4) i like to read, 5) i have a master's degree in sociology.
Seamist
Gardener

7. May 2019, 22:24

5 things about my city :
1- It's in the Blue Ridge Mountains
2- It's not a large city
3- About 45 minutes from Roanoke
4- We have an Aquatic Center
5- We have 1 Shopping Mall

5 things about country I live in :
1- Our flag is Red,White and Blue with Stars and Stripes
2- Borders both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
3- Borders both Canada and Mexico
4- Has the Grand Canyon ,Yosemite National Park, Redwood Forest
5- Has Mountains ,prairies and deserts

5 things about myself
1- Birthday is May 4, 1960 just turned 59
2- Have long dark brown hair
3- 5' 2" Blue eyes
4- Love to read
5- have 1 child no grandchildren
Zolnai Melinda
Fearn

7. May 2019, 23:54

5 things about my city
1 we have a river and one time in year only in my city flowering
2 My city have a big festival with many free concert with exellent singers from teritory of the ex Yugoslavia
3 we have small city with the many atractions and small festivals like flower festival , and home made festival
4 Small city with the good leader and make us many relaxing programs for people of the city
5 We have 2 shopping center and all what need to people live with many option

5 things about country I live in
1 Our flag . horizontal tricolor of red, blue, and white
2 Serbia is not a mass-tourism destination but nevertheless has a diverse range of touristic products
3 is a country situated at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe in the southern Pannonian Plain and the central Balkans.
4 It borders Hungary to the north, Romania to the northeast, Bulgaria to the southeast, North Macedonia to the south, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina to the west, and Montenegro to the southwest.
5 The climate of Serbia is under the influences of the landmass of Eurasia and the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea.

5 things about myself
1 Im born 1979 .09.18 i have 40 age in september
2 Im speak with hungarian motherlanguage , i know wery well serbian language....I need a google translation to write in English
3 I love music listen of all day when im not working
4. My beloved hobby I love the cacti, I collect them, I also like to look at the cactus seeds I like to watch how to grow .Cactus flowering with amazing flower
5 I love to help all people if i can
My english is not good but i try to write to undertstand
Ksy
Dragonspider

8. May 2019, 01:16

Hello All
5 things about my city
-Kyiv is one of the largest and oldest cities in Europe.
The history of Kiev has at least 1200 years. According to the chronicle, -Kyiv was founded by three brothers: Kyiy, Schek, Khoryv and their sister, Lybiddy, and named after Kyiy, his elder brother. In 882, Kyiv became the capital of Kyivska Rus and in the X-XII centuries it reached its heyday.
-One of the oldest historical centers of Eastern Europe and Christianity - St. Sophia Cathedral was founded in 1037 - and the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra 1051 year was listed as the World Heritage Site of UNESCO.
-The city is divided into one of the largest rivers in Europe - Dnipro. In the middle of the river are huge green islands. For example, the area of ​​Trukhanov Island is 4.5 square kilometers, more than the Central Park in New York.
-Metro, it's very deep, very! Metro station Arsenal is the deepest in the world.

5 things about my country Ukraine
-The area is 603 628 km². The largest area
the country of those whose territory lies entirely in Europe, the second on the European continent.
-The modern state of Ukraine was formed on August 24, 1991 on the basis of the Ukrainian Soviet Republic as a result of the collapse of the Soviet Union.
-In the preceding centuries, the words "Scythia", "Sarmatia", "Rus", "Rutenia", "Little Russia", "Zaporozhian Army", "Hetman", etc. were used to refer to the territory of Ukraine.
-Ukraine - secular state, the prevailing religion in Ukraine is Orthodoxy
--One of the most famous Christmas songs in the world is Shchedryk, a folk song written by Ukrainian composer Nikolai Leontovich. The world knows it as Carol of the Bells or Ring
Christmas Bells

5 things about me
I am a sociologist
I love nature, animals and travels
I'm a blonde
I was born in the spring
I really like playing Magoia this is the best game I've played
Tylady
Cuddle

8. May 2019, 05:51

Tell us 5 things about the city you live in.
Well, I have only lived here for 3 years;
They put up a huge golden ring along the main road that is a joke.
The population is about 130,000
And it is actually rated one of the safest cities, of cities over 100k population, go figure.
And before it officially became a city it was an mainly agricultural area largely devoted to growing rhubarb

Tell us 5 things about the country you live in.
Well, there are many things I would rather not tell you about, so we'll stick to the easy stuff...
There are 50 states
We have no official language
Our flag was designed by a high school student.
100 acres of pizza are served in the United States every day!
The United States invented the internet

Tell us 5 things about you
Well, I LOVE to read... real books, I am getting close to my dream of having my library.
I have two grown children that both live in other states, one with two of his own children.
I can turn my tongue upside down without using fingers to help
I am ambidextrous
And I love to dance
Esethielle
Gardener

8. May 2019, 09:12

Tell us know 5 things about the city you live in.
Istres is a city in the south of France.
She is at the edge of a lake
There is a beautiful medieval festival every year
It is a very nice city.

Tell us about the country you live in.
France is famous all over the world for its food.
She is also famous for her fine wines.
Beautiful castles can be visited in the center of France.
Paris is the capital of France.
You can visit a magnificent museum, The Louvre.

Tell us 5 things about you

I am blonde with white highlights on the temples.
I have long hair
I am 1m63
I have been wearing glasses ever since
I am an old hippy :D
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

8. May 2019, 10:22

Game closed

Prize 1000 crystals

Thank you all for letting everyone know more about yourself.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

9. May 2019, 09:48

Crystals have been delivered
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”