Best hint for new players

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Ksy
Dragonspider

12. May 2019, 12:17

Hi!
I agree with everything that has been said.
For a beginner, the most important thing is to remove as many monsters from the field as possible for planting flowers. To do this, produce powder / potions in the brewery. Different colors of powder / potions have different strengths on the monsters, pay attention to the hint
Stormöga 1
Gardener

12. May 2019, 12:42

Hello everybody!
For new players I will first of all advice them to enjoy a clan and then pay attention for the forum events. That will be a good start and keep them tight to the game. There will be a social Connection and new interesting things happening in the events.
keelyjo
Squishem

12. May 2019, 12:58

Yes, just raise one dragon at a time in the beginning.
Use the Book of Goals, helps keep you on track with plants/upgrades and what to be growing/brewing to progress.
thumper
Fearn

12. May 2019, 14:02

I agree with all the post
the biggest thing that helped me was when i joined a clan.
my clan leader Ramila was the best help learning how to play etc.
then friends helped with hints and ideas along the way and reading the forum hints
mistybleu
Fearn

12. May 2019, 14:12

try not to grow too fast, i did that and made a big mistake now im having problems trying to get the ingredients to level my gardens and to get plants, also dont spend lillies except to get a tree here n there and other things i made that mistake too. im in a good clan where they help since ive been here i love this game and also have fun :)
happy mothers day to all the moms out there and all the single dads or dads raising their children
Dixi
Squishem

12. May 2019, 14:28

Keep your gardens planted so your friends have plants to click on and if you are the last one to click the monster in your neighbor's garden, do not hit the continue button...leave the monster for the garden owner to clear so that they can collect the rewards for clearing the monster.
Andreja
Gardener

12. May 2019, 14:36

Join the clan.
Save lillies for fruit trees.
Play every day.
eveningstar
Fearn

12. May 2019, 14:39

when I first started I made mistakes so I would sugest to new players read information, ask questions, then keep gardens planted, keep potions going, join a clan, make sure to get trees you need fruit, visit friends, play regularly, but I think most of all is patience because this game is a journey and it takes a bit of time to do most things as you get up in the levels.
playing as suprima
karenrollins
Star Gazer

12. May 2019, 14:49

do not heal your tree when it is sick too fast. allow your clan members to help. the faster you heal your tree when it is sick, the more energy and plants you need the next time. push it to the edge by holding back. when your clan members have all helped then finish it up to get the 4 points. energy is used for everything... raising dragons, fighting monsters, feeding the ancestor tree, buying moonmice, healing the sick tree, helping clan members.... you will use energy every day you play, so let them help, and for clan members, always help your member's sick tree. part of the game is social, to work together and be a "family". and save your energy... you can always get moonmice through games and leagues, but energy can be saved by not buying moonmice. they are a frivolous purchase in the long run. happy playing
Seamist
Gardener

12. May 2019, 16:42

Get a cloud tree as soon as you can, it only takes 2 fruits to get dragon egg. Also check for events and help with questions. Play daily even if it's just to come in and check your dragons, replant your gardens and collect energy.