Just for a giggle

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

18. May 2019, 05:23

We have a Magoia Team (past and present). Make up a description of what you think they look like or what cartoon or Super hero do they remind you of or.

Tinker Bell, Eddard, Karta, Aliza, Gundohar, Pet Dragon, Aramina, Kraftstein, Akitana
Describe any 5 players and what you think they look like. It can be a cartoon or superhero if you want.

This game goes for 3 days
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

18. May 2019, 10:41

this is what i think of when i read the names

magoia team

tinker bells is easy. blonde hair and pointy shoes with lots of fairy dust
pet dragon. green and a heart of gold and huge brown eyes
aramina. strong and has blonde hair and is very tall
eddard. from ice and fire. Brown hair and his nickname is Ned
atikana. beautiful soft fluffy akita puppies
gundohar. strong arms and very tall
kraftstein. this reminds of techno/electronic music record that my nana has
aliza.hard worker and loves pretty colours
karta. we used to have a orangutan in the zoo called karta so karta is playful and strong and has lots of hair

5 players

karenrollins. long brown hair and smiles a lot
cikala. immediately reminds me of the beautiful wings of the cikada
tylady. remind me of the beautiful women in the kings courtyard who always wore beautiful long dresses
mazzify. this is easy. my nana has very long hair and i love her
willow wand. a long haired fairy that lives in the willow tree. her wand is made from a branch of the willow tree

if i have time i will add some images
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
karenrollins
Star Gazer

18. May 2019, 15:15

We have a Magoia Team (past and present). Make up a description of what you think they look like or what cartoon or Super hero do they remind you of or.

Tinker Bell, Eddard, Karta, Aliza, Gundohar, Pet Dragon, Aramina, Kraftstein, Akitana
Describe any 5 players and what you think they look like. It can be a cartoon or superhero if you want.

Tinker Bell- Tink is really a man who was a pro wrestler. Tinker Bell looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin

Eddard- Eddard is an enigma. he has no form. Eddard is like a sentient ominous dark cloud that hides in the shadows until it is time to STEP IN... and when he STEPS IN everyone stops and listens

Karta- a warrior from ancient Greece. when arriving on scene we hear a booming voice saying.... "THIS....IS.....KARTAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Aliza-clever girl ;) ... Aliza LOOKS like a normal woman, but she is really a goddess in disguise, capable of doing it all. like superman, only in female form

Gundohar- only exists in the mind of Eddard .... this is Eddard's alter ego. the cloud swirls into an almost solid mass taking on different shapes, like a bunny or a whale in the sky. sometimes just a swirling mass with no particular destination in mind

Pet Dragon- the most feared of all the team....she is the most dangerous of the team as she is the most clever and unassuming. she is the one who comes up with counting games... oh the counting and counting and more counting as she sits on her nest and LAUGHSSSSSSS AND LAUUUUGHS AND LAAAAAAAUGHS...... proof that as adorable as she seemed, looks can be deceiving. she is the mother of Aliza.

Aramina- she is a soft spoken warrior. a cross between Athena and a river nymph.

Kraftstein-not a person at all, Kraftstein is actually a super computer. running on power from a personal power grid, his amazing calculations speed through the day correcting problems and figuring out new ideas. sometimes he takes a day off and doesn't bother working. no one is afraid of Kraftstein.

Akitana-Akitana is also not a person but is alive unlike Kraftstein. Akitana was brought in to give special feedback to a game surrounding her own species. Akitana is a flowering plant. similar to a plumeria, only bigger and smarter. her petals are delicate looking yet hardy and she will pollen overload you if you make her mad. she smells delightful!

Diana$-a strong brunette ready to take on the world, Diana looks like wonder woman

Nita1-motherly Nita is hard to distinguish from mother nature. she is nurturing, but when it comes time to trim the hedges or pull the weeds, she does what needs to be done without looking back

Tricky Woo-Tricky is an imp.. small with a devilish smile and always up to something. watch out for Tricky Woo

MacInatr- totally William Wallace only taller

Ice Fairy- truth be told, this is not only her name but it is who she is.... she IS the ICE FAIRY!!! :o She is the spitting image of Galadriel from Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit... a gown of icicles and a crown of snow, she is both terrible and wonderful at the same time. she looks after Magoia from a lofty perch high above any other player and she is worshipped as a god
williawc
Gardener

19. May 2019, 06:22

Describe the team - This is what came to mind:

Tinker Bell, well she is Tink… but Gothic (not Disney). In a red dress, with flourish in her wings and awesome pixie dust!!
Eddard, He came over from Game Of Thrones. To many good players die there & here is safe!!
Karta, The only living grandchild of the Russian Tsar. Oh sorry, was I not supposed to say anything?
Aliza, She is a flower child, gentle & easy going. Also a daddy's girl
Gundohar, is of Viking decent or maybe a Norse God of the forest
Pet Dragon, - I can't get past the movie "Pet's Dragon"
Aramina, Sister to Thumbelina, twice the size, twice the smarts & quadruple the attitude!! What a diva!
Kraftstein, Cousin to Frankenstein!! Yea, he get tired of all the crap he hears about his family. You can not pick your relatives, just your nose.
Akitana… character in Mortal Kombat II -- she's a princess who looks young but is actually 10,000 years old. It may be related to the male Persian name Katana, which means honorable, or even more likely to the Japanese word katana which means sword

Describe any 5 players - This is what came to mind:

Tricky Woo, She is a "trickster" similar to some old folk lore about Crow/Ravens. Very smart, and will trick you into giving them food or something shiny. She like gold & diamonds, maybe even a Yacht!!
Akres, grew from an special acorn. Magical and enchanted - not just some wooden boy - to smart for that!! Can speak with trees & walk thru the forest.
Dragonfly30157, She is from ancient times and very wise. Knows her herbs/plants and has managed to extend her own life. 30157 is not just a random number!!
CarlaVV -- She is the mermaid of the group, but it only shows when she is in the water. If on land you can't tell. In the water she is deadly, especially to those who continue to damage her home
Karen Rollins, A Garden Nymph. Anything she touched grows into what ever she desires!! Food, jewels, gold, deadly spikes... you name it, she can grow it!! Always someone you want as a friend!
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Lorelei3
Shaman

19. May 2019, 09:26

I believe that GoT characters are playing and moderating Magoia in their spare time (some have more spare time than others 8-) ). This is my guessing about the moderators team:

They haven't included J. Snow because it was said for too many times that he knows nothing :D

This is how I imagine a few members of the Magoians [Mages] team, chatting before going to the battle against all monsters sent by the wicked Shadow:

eveningstar
Fearn

19. May 2019, 14:26

okay so here goes in my mind when I say the names this is what I envision

my band of super heroes

Tinker Bell - well of cause brings to mind pixie girl flitting around with her magic wand giving wishes away
Eddard - brings to mind a strong rock like protector (the thing)
Karta - A sleek cat like agile woman who can get into places others can't
Aliza - A smart no nonsense tech girl
Gundohar - seems to me to be a tall wizard who controls the weather
Pet Dragon - a cute little friendly dragon who loves to help, but don't cross him or large fire breather comes out to deal with you
Aramina - a mysterious shape shifter
Kraftstein - a jeckle and hide type person can go from business suit to monster when angry like the hulk
Akitana - master of weapons especially the sword
playing as suprima
Sha
Shaman

19. May 2019, 16:53

Tinker Bell - The nature lover...Disturb nature feel her wrath
Eddard - The Shadow...emerges when needed
Karta - The all seeing...Nothing gets past Karta
Aliza - The Karma queen... be assured you will get your just rewards
Gundohar - The warrior..,.Protector of the innocent
Pet Dragon - The Matron...Mother to all
Aramina - The jester...Happiness follows wherever she goes
Kraftstein - The dragon keeper...protector of these beautiful creatures
Akitana - The knight...Honor before everything
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
Stormöga 1
Gardener

19. May 2019, 18:35

Hello everybody!

Tinkerbell: Is a very delicate fairy. She flies from flower to flower collecting healing nectar for saving the Worlds precious bees.
She have violet and dark blue hair. The lace dress has a blue collar and is green on the chest part. From the hips the dress is yellow and orange. she have red shoes. Her wings is transparent but reflecting colour of the Rainbow.

Eddard: is a nice and good Earth being. He has stability when others shows weekness or uncertainty. he lives in the forest and take care of the trees. He make the Earth breath by saving the plants and trees.
Like a spirit you can never tell how he looks like. Sometimes he show uplike a moose or deer, sometimes he show up like a garden gnome or goblin.

Karta: is a map. The Swedish Word for map is karta. when she is around you will never go lost. She have special sense of Elektric and magnetic kind. She also navigates by the sun and the stars.
Thou a map is a piece of paper she is not, but as Lightning she comes and go. She show up like a light star, sometimes in colour, sometimes White. Follow the light of Karta and you will got a lot of luck.

Aliza: Among the Magoia team she is the real humanbeing. With dark skin and black hair she is the most Beautiful woman on the Earth. Her Eyes is golden Brown. she is very feminine, almost looks like a black Panther. Even then she stalks like a cat she is very good and kind.

Gundohar: is the opposite of Aliza.He is a real male. But no he is no humanbeing, he is a Viking. On his helmet is two horns from cow. He got long blond hair. Dressed in animals skin and fur. His mission is to bring Peace and calm to everybody.

Pet dragon: is a domesticated dragon. Nobody knows what gender it is. Its scales is green and it has a blue-green ridge on the back and the tail. It has dark eyes. is to make everybody friendly to each other. Because of the domestication it is very friendly, almost to affectionated to unknown people. Somebody may think it is a overbearing snake. But its real mission is to make everybody friendly to each other, and that mission is very important.

Aramina: is a butterfly.This very Beautiful insect is Always changing colour and shape. The people that observe her might see the most beautuiful butterfly they may Think of.
Her mission is to make people see the Beauty in the World, that is surely also a rectable mission.

Kraftstein: is a giant among the Magoia team. His Power is forceful and of a good and loving kind. He make everybody love the World around them, and make people see the miracle of it. it is a miracle that we all exists in the way we do. We all is uniqe in a good way. The dark side ofus still exists, but even it is a miracle itself.

Akitana: is the last person out among the Magoia team. You certainly heard about w(h)erewolves, but have you heard about howwolves? Akitana is a howwolf. She is not a being between wolf and human but a do has characteristics from both dog and human. She got hair all over her body and a blue tongue. Howwolves do love walking and running and sniffing all over the Place.
Last edited by Stormöga 1 on 21. May 2019, 10:51, edited 4 times in total.
willow
Fearn

19. May 2019, 23:56

Tinker bell :- Peter pans' best friend tiny, blonde and full of mischief
Eddard :- Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, a wise gentleman capable of magic
Karta :- Loki, a mischievous trickster, but young at heart
Aliza :- has to be Wonder Woman, strong, always on the go, always ready to help
Gundohar :- Gandalf the grey, looks after everyone
Pet Dragon :- Spyro the lovable gaming dragon, whose flames would just be enough to light candles on a birthday cake
Aramina :- Xena warrior princess, dark haired, muscular, one tough cookie
Kraftstein :- Thor, Loki's brother ready to come out swinging his hammer at all the monsters in Magoia
Akitana :- Alice in wonderland, a blonde, petite, day dreamer ready for adventure
1Shaluv1
Gardener

20. May 2019, 15:41

Tinker Bell - Petite, blonde alter ego Batgirl
Eddard - The Incredible Hulk
Karta - Storm
Aliza -Captain Marvel
Gundohar - Superman
Pet Dragon - Pete's Dragon
Aramina - Catwoman
Kraftstein - Dr. Frankeinstein
Akitana - Katana girl