A penny for your thoughts...

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

keelyjo
Squishem

29. May 2019, 11:18

The best one is definitely the wheel of fortune.
Getting the message about delivered prizes is helpful as well.
The tree garden is good for a little bit of extra space but don't think I'll be clearing too much of it. :)
Angele' Lee
Shaman

29. May 2019, 11:56

I love the improvements but I do have to agree with everyone about the cost to get space in the tree garden. Like some of the other players I don't have a bunch of friends to invite to play the game. Maybe there could be an option to buy hearts with the friendship bracelets sense the tree garden is all about friends. I would love to have an icon above the wheel to remind me of when I can spin the wheel. I love the flying dragon reminder but would also love to have something on the home screen to show when I have a dragon that has made it home with flowers. I have noticed a big difference in the speed of the game. I haven't noticed anything different about the graphics.
Liluck
Squishem

29. May 2019, 13:32

first I want to thank to Magoia team for all the improvements :)
most of all I enjoy the wheel of fortune
it's very nice to get everyday a free gift :D
I like the tree garden as well and the visible flying dragon

name in game liluc
name in game liluc
mapi
Gardener

29. May 2019, 15:01

I like nice messages, that I´ve got a present for answers on the forum.
I like Wheel of fortune.
I like the possibility to see dragons fly.
I like the Book of goals, which brings you to the brewery or the witch.

Thanks to Magoia Team for working on the game, so we can enjoy it.
Last edited by mapi on 30. May 2019, 06:47, edited 1 time in total.
Tylady
Cuddle

30. May 2019, 01:37

First I do appreciate that you are still working to improve the game and care to get the players opinions.

I do agree with many others as to the recent changes and upgrades:

- I have not noticed a substantial increase in speed of the game, though it does not seem to lag as much as it has in the past.
- I did not notice any changes to the Energy chest or the Ranking lists.
- One update was supposed to change "Research" in the Plant Academy to "Unlock", but it is still "Research".
- I will probably never buy an upgraded well, I think they are too expensive and not varied enough, but for the people that will purchase them I think it's a fun idea to be able to customize their gardens more.
- The tree garden saved me eight slots for plants, that is nice. I will not spend any lilies nor do I have any friends that I would invite to earn hearts, so unless you take some of the previous noted good suggestions to find other ways for us to earn hearts, my Tree Garden will only ever hold 2 Trees.
- The Wheel of Fortune is cool, I like that upgrade and that we get one spin for free. I am not spending lilies for extra spins, but I am happy for those players that do and that they actually win the lilies. I do only tend to stop on a couple prizes as others have mentioned, and it is usually the lower version.
- The Book of Goals expansion is nice for others, I only use it for the Garden upgrades as I have my own system for tracking the plants that I prefer. Also, the fact that you have to delete the garden you upgraded and re-add it after the Gardner shows back up is somewhat of a bother, especially as many people are unaware of the glitch in the Book.
- We have not received the prize for the last event that was 500 crystals, so I have not gotten the message yet, but it is a nice improvement so we do not have to keep checking back.
- I really like the ability to visit friends gardens and click on matured plants, that is one of my favorite improvements. I know it took away some of the competition in the friends league, but I feel that it is overall a benefit.
gerd.
Squishem

30. May 2019, 08:33

The best one is definitely the wheel of fortune.
Getting the message about delivered prizes is helpful as well.
The tree garden is very good but way too expensive.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

30. May 2019, 08:39

i am just happy playing magoia. thank you :D
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Ksy
Dragonspider

30. May 2019, 13:59

I liked all the updates. It's easier to use it's a book of goals. I'm pleased that the team Magoia is working on improving the game :D
sweetpickles
Cuddle

30. May 2019, 22:32

I received my notice for winning 500 crystals yesterday. Very nice to see. Also, another very good change was having the number of Dragon Plants in inventory when upgrading our dragons! Very very helpfull.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Tinker Bells
Squishem

31. May 2019, 16:45

Game closed.
Thank you to everyone for participating. Prize is 600 moon mice.