A penny for your thoughts...

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Andreja
Gardener

28. May 2019, 08:15

I agree with karen about tree garden and all those lillies. It's too much. Also this heart thing...imposible.
I like lottery, just since it started I got only bracelets and moon mices (which I don't need). That I don't like. It would be nice that wheel stops at every prize.
Messeges for geting the prize is good, realy good.
The game is also faster, thumbs up for that.
The flying dragon in the back, great!
Everything else is good.
Thank you for all your work =)
Icefairy2
Cuddle

28. May 2019, 09:54

Treegarden: great for the trees, that were in the inventory for far too long, as gardenspace is rare
Wheel of fortune: Great idea and it is cool that 1 player can win a jackpot every week
Messages for the prices. super cool
the best for me, is the bigger book of goals with more pages
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Dixi
Squishem

28. May 2019, 16:02

Thank you to everyone at Magoia for the beautiful game we all get to enjoy. This game is unwind from the hectic work day, my de-stress time and even my husband keeps up with my progress in the game.
The updates done are great and much appreciated.
I have not yet received notice of winning anything other than the player/friend rankings and I did participate in the game that awarded 500 crystals and ended May 26 but I did not receive a notice so I am not sure if I did receive crystals from that.
It seems like since the updates, I have to log into the game every time I play. Used to be I stayed logged in for xx number of days before having to enter my log in details...I do not like that at all but it is what it is I guess.
Lorelei3
Shaman

28. May 2019, 19:18

I like and appreciate all new added features, the Wheel of Fortune, the new Garden, the book of goals improved, etc. I appreciate the most the fact that the game is working much better, we haven't got the login or gardens accesss problems for some time - hopefully all problems are solved for good.
Thank you for making the game better and more interesting!
willow
Fearn

28. May 2019, 20:03

I love the wheel brilliant addition
the tree garden and book of goals are really good additions,
however the garden is very expensive to clear especially if you are unable to
entice new players.
I like the idea of being able to change the well but the amount of bands needed
to change for a different one is extortionate,
I am thankful that we can now click on plants which are fully developed,
I've looked in all the chats but only one appears to be in use
I love the fact that the game is still being developed and improved
with new surprises, long may it continue Thank you :D
Sha
Shaman

28. May 2019, 20:35

I love the new changes the best for me is the tree garden. I enjoy having something to work towards, now that I have the cloud garden I am delighted I won't be wasting the waterlilies I save. I can watch my new garden expand...
I also love the new rewards regarding energy the tribe members give us, I hated healing my tree as I never had enough energy but now every month I can heal my tree, buy a few moon mice and clear my upgraded aqua garden of some monsters and still have enough for my dragons.
I also love that I can visit everyone once a day and know I will be able to click on everyone's plants, it is great...
:) I am a happy gardener :)
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
sweetpickles
Cuddle

28. May 2019, 21:46

The wheel spin is my favorite upgrade. I can't afford to use the others and at least with the wheel I get one free spin.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
1Shaluv1
Gardener

28. May 2019, 22:05

Some pf the font colors (ie lime green) makes it very difficult to read.
Seamist
Gardener

28. May 2019, 23:27

I love most of the upgrades. I really like the wheel of fortune, the larger goal book. I just wish there was another way to get hearts.
Esethielle
Gardener

29. May 2019, 09:04

The wheel spin is my favorite upgrade too :D

I like "the winning notification", but I do not know if the distributions are always made within 24 hours after the closing of a game .. if so, then I still have not received the 500 crystals win of the last game :roll: