Tell Us How

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

mistybleu
Fearn

2. Jul 2019, 20:15

when my kids were little we used to get sparklers and take them to the fireworks. now days we usually stay home and maybe grill we used to have them here for the holiday but now they have families of their own so we just sit home, in magoia, wow, there will be pretty fireflies in all different colors and shapes and fireworks with flowers from magoia in them the dragons will fly around thru them helping with the fire works. everyone would have picnics during the day to celebrate what good friends and family we have here ;)
willow
Fearn

2. Jul 2019, 23:13

I do not live in the USA but I can appreciate celebrating the country you live in's right to govern itself, I would hang bunting let off fireworks and hold a family gathering, however I will celebrate 4th July in my own way as it's our dog's birthday so she'll have a wee present, something nice in her bowl, extra cuddles and kisses as she'll be 11 :D
as for celebrating in Magoia well firework decorations, an extra harvest of plants, a wee jigsaw puzzle piece would be lovely but I'm happy to accept any and all prizes as all help in the game, Thanks
Last edited by willow on 3. Jul 2019, 00:30, edited 1 time in total.
Gwink
Squishem

2. Jul 2019, 23:51

Does anyone live in the US?
It's got to be something to do with fireworks - perhaps when you harvest something which has been given extra yield by friends a firework goes of as well?
Seamist
Gardener

3. Jul 2019, 00:08

US- BBQ on the beach and fireworks. Magoia- maybe some fireworks and a special summer flower that's red,white and blue that gives you a special prize when harvested. And I live in the US. :)
Ksy
Dragonspider

3. Jul 2019, 01:31

I do not live in the USA :lol:
But I think the streets are full of flags, ribbons and balls in the colors of the American flag. Parades, carnivals, fairs, concerts, baseball games are held throughout the country. People gather families, have a barbecue picnic. On television show historical films.
In Magoia quests and many many gifts !! :lol:
Tylady
Cuddle

3. Jul 2019, 05:11

4th of July will be BBQ, hanging with friends and watching the fireworks go off all around us, not too late as I have to be back to work on Friday. ;) Though I am sitting here typing and people are stating early as fireworks are going off down the street. haha

For Magoia, everyone had great ideas, so I will just mention the ones I read that I like so far. I like the extra harvest bonus...who wouldn't. I like the idea of fireworks in game, when we harvest, or maybe when we help the villagers. Special prizes on the wheel would be nice, maybe a double up of the daily prize. Red white and blue outfits would be fun.
Cikala
Gardener

3. Jul 2019, 06:14

My husband, daughter and I will go to my parent's house to BBQ burgers, light off some pretty safe and tame fireworks since my daughter is still young, then watch the big fireworks shows on TV. It's mostly just an excuse to have a little family get-together, as none of us are exactly proud to be American right now, but that's a whole other story.

In Magoia, since no in-game holidays have been announced that I'm aware of and it's way too close to the holiday to expect there to be, I will celebrate by dressing my character for the holiday.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

3. Jul 2019, 08:19

If I could celebrate the Fourth of July In Magoia, I think I would have a pick nick with all my Clan members. We would lay our blankets on a field of Light Grass. We'd sip chilled Silver Mist tea and would munch on barbecued Giant Squid with a side of Dew Nut salad. When it's dark enough we would send up balloons tied to baskets filled with Glowbow, Light Star, Glitter Shell and Night Star. They would shine in the night sky brighter than any other firework you could imagine.

Her in the US we just stay home and watch fire works on TV. We live in a forested area so we make sure nobody close uses anything that could start a fire.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Quicksilver
Fearn

3. Jul 2019, 08:50

GAME CLOSED
Thank you for taking part, a prize of 1,000 moon mice has been delivered :D

I love many of the ideas that came through for Magoia, especially the picnic with all our clan members (I would dearly love that), gathering fireworks, new clothing and not forgetting a double harvest,all the ideas are brilliant and I'm taking note of these for future ideas for games :D

As I read through your answers two thoughts did occur to me, firstly the games on the forum are meant to be a bit of fun, using our imagination resulting in prizes to aid game play and secondly I will try to be more specific when I am posting any future games :)