Something Silly

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

26. Aug 2019, 08:49

Serving people the same meal again as the last time they were visiting us.
willow
Fearn

26. Aug 2019, 09:02

We had laminate flooring on the kitchen floor and I was forever telling the kids don't go in there with just socks or wet shoes you'll slip and fall, ha it had been snowing and I'd walked an overexcited greyhound over the field catching snowballs. Heading home I saw the bin lorry was coming down the road, didn't think it would come with the snow, usually everything grinds to a halt. So I went running into the kitchen to gather the last rubbish bag to put in the bin and up in the air I went, didn't know what hit me, while I was lying flat on my back with the wind knocked out of me a big daft dog proceeded to pounce jumping all over me thinking I was still playing, I couldn't get up :lol: hubby came downstairs to see what all the commotion was and I said the dog had knocked the legs out from under me :oops: , needless to say I missed the bin lorry
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

26. Aug 2019, 11:00

my nanna and i both play magoia on the same laptop. i am supposed to sign out whenever i play. one day i was playing and went to make something to eat and when i came back i continued to play and even sent messages and then i realized i was using my nannas account. she had logged on while i was in the kitchen and i didn't realize. i felt so silly trying to explain to everyone that i used my nannas account without realizing it.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
misstic56
Fearn

26. Aug 2019, 16:02

I call this a senior moment but one day I was playing on my computer I remember I had to do get something out of the bathroom so I went in came back out with the wrong thing so I went back in picked up what I thaught was the right thing came back out wrong thing so back I go again I forgot what I went in there for so out I came after 10 min I finally remembered what I needed out of the bathroom. I blamed it on my alter ego.
Seamist
Gardener

26. Aug 2019, 22:05

I'll be at work ringing a customer up at the register and ask if they have a loyalty card ,while I'm already holding in my hand or I've already scanned it for them. :lol:
Saphira47
Gardener

27. Aug 2019, 03:53

a few years ago we found baby chipmunks.
they were really very young because they had no hair yet.
So as we love animals, we thought: poor little ones, they must be hungry. I prepare a recipe for animal milk. I'll take a drop account and start feeding them one by one.
My husband makes me notice that the little ones seem to feel worse after feeding them. I realize that I had just fed them all with cold milk .... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Rita G.
Gardener

27. Aug 2019, 07:24

For my birthday one year, my sister-in-law took me to lunch at a small out of the way Sushi restaurant. I had never eaten Sushi and to be quite honest I wasn’t very daring in my choice from the menu. When my meal came, the first thing that I noticed was the barely bite size dollop of guacamole on my plate. I love guacamole and was disappointed that there wasn’t more of it. I scooped all of it up and ate it as my first bite. I was so thankful that we had chosen a booth in the corner of the restaurant and that I was facing the wall. I can only imagine the look on my face as I tried to maintain my composure. As you may have guessed, that tiny bite was Wasabi. It was silly of me to think that guacamole was served in a Sushi restaurant.
fluffdragon
Shaman

27. Aug 2019, 08:16

Silly me. I’ll be 28 this year and I have never really learned to drive or attempted to get my driver’s license. I blame it on not having a car and the expense that having one would entail. In reality, I’m scared to death to be in the driver’s seat.
Gwink
Squishem

27. Aug 2019, 17:34

Apart from the usual 'loosing' glasses & phone - most often is walking into a room and forgetting what I went into a room for, and of course the fault of whoever talked to me at the time.
Silliest thing I have probably done is cleaning a small steam engine whilst standing on the running board, and stepping backwards to see where I had missed - except there was no backwards just down! Couldn't see anyone around to blame for that!
Quicksilver
Fearn

27. Aug 2019, 20:48

Game Closed
Thanks to everyone who took part, I loved reading all our mishaps :D
60 energy delivered :P