Something Silly

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Quicksilver
Fearn

25. Aug 2019, 20:59

I'm sure we've all had a moment or two where we have done something silly and blamed everyone and everything but ourselves
Tell us about a time that you have did something silly :D

On Tuesday morning I walked around thinking something was wrong with my eyes as they were blurred, I could hardly see a thing
it turned out I was wearing my reading glasses :lol:
I was blaming the eye drops the optician told me to use :oops:

Game will run for 48hrs :)
Google translate - https://translate.google.com
sweetpickles
Cuddle

25. Aug 2019, 22:31

Last week I received a check in the mail from our auto insurance company. It was the same amount as our monthly payment. Immediately I thought there must be a problem with our coverage. They must have cancelled our policy for some reason. So, on the phone I go to find out why they had cancelled. The very helpful agent told me that we were not canceled and the reason for the check was because we were paid in full for the term of our policy. Payments will resume in September. :oops:
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

25. Aug 2019, 22:39

My grandies find it really amusing when I have to back track to remember what I was doing or where I was going. I just completely forget. It is very frustrating but I do look funny going back into a room to see if I can remember what I wanted.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Sanfordnc
Fearn

26. Aug 2019, 00:01

This happened to me a while back. I was looking at a sign from a distance, so I got closer to make sure it read what I thought it read. The sign stated, "You have to weigh at lease 115 to donate blood." So I thought to myself, man, I have to loose allot of weight to be able to donate blood. It actually took me awhile to figure it out.
Rainbowash
Horn Mole

26. Aug 2019, 00:47

farted and i blamed it on my sister
mistybleu
Fearn

26. Aug 2019, 01:32

went to go to wal mart and put my glasses on, couldnt figure out why they didnt seem right couldnt see out of them normally, checked n found one of the lenses fell out, silly me, so i tried to wear them to drive, nope wasnt gonna happen. so i drove to wal mart, went strait to the optical dept, they fixed them. the bad thing is i see far with one eye and close with the other til i have my other eye surgery... i felt pretty silly not realizing the lenz fell out lol
carlavv
Shaman

26. Aug 2019, 01:45

Just proves my husband and I are made for each other.
We both work but our hours differ. On this morning I had to leave before him and would get home before him in the evening.
I made my sandwich for lunch and added some cheese. I took 1 slice out to share with our dog. Of course by the time I finished bagging my lunch I totally forgot about the slice of cheese that I left sitting on our counter.
When I got home, I had quite the laugh. When I got in the kitchen I remembered the cheese and knew my husband would pick on me for forgetting it. The laugh was on us both. I went to the counter and found, a now, half eaten piece of cheese sitting on the counter.
I forgot the cheese. He found it and figured he would eat it while he made his sandwich. Then he forgot about it as well, and I found the left overs that evening. We both had a good laugh. Thank goodness we have each other!
LilDragonfly
Squishem

26. Aug 2019, 04:02

Always, always, always blame it on the dogs when I FART. Ummmmm I said Fart, it was the dogs I promise.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

26. Aug 2019, 04:11

i was speaking to my grandmother on the cell phone in the parking lot of a little farmers store and wanted to get her a pumpkin and some flowers for halloween that year .... as a surprise. she was talking about all kinds of things as i was looking out the window at the flowers and the pumpkins and trying to decide what kind of flowers i would like to buy. i had been out shopping all day and this was my last stop. i suddenly realized i did not know where my phone was.... i got out of the car and was frantically searching in the back, in my packages and under the seat as my grandmother prattled on about her day watching cars go by and kids walk home from school....
i could not concentrate so i told her "Grammy, i am at the store and i can't find my cell phone. i really have to look for it since it is the only phone i have" ... she told me she loved me and hung up... i went to check the front seat and as i did, i hung up .... wait... i.... hung up.... my ...phone.... from..... :oops: :oops: :oops: yeah.... i was talking on the cell phone the entire time i was looking for it.....
Lorelei3
Shaman

26. Aug 2019, 08:48

When I was in England for some training classes, I stayed at a fancy hotel where i also had the breakfast every morning. One morning I confused the marmite (made from yeast extract with lots of B vitamins) with Nutella and I spread a generous layer on one pancake. The taste was shocking for me, far far away from chocolate :D but I continued to eat it normally while having a light conversation with my foreign collegues. It was silly of me because I didn't have to eat that thing I really didn't like but I didn't want to offend my colleagues, because they were all eating it and probably enjoying it :)