Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

10. Sep 2019, 12:24

Use 3 players names starting with G

Use 2 potions starting with A

Use 2 plants starting with G

Use your home town

Put these altogether to make up a good story.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

10. Sep 2019, 13:05

Grammh and Georgio went to to visit Gwink . As they walked along the path they found some rare plants called Glean Lichen & Glint Rafflesia. Georgio put them into a basket and the followed the path and were chatting about their plans for their next holiday to Gawler. When they arrived Gwink was in her beautiful greenhouse and she was putting different bits and pieces into a large bowl. They asked her what she was doing and she said was making 2 potions. They were Air Potion 1 & 4. She invited them both inside for a cup of tea and some freshly made biscuits. They all sat around and chatted about the latest updates in the game. Everyone agreed that they hoped the game would be faster. :lol:
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Mel
Cuddle

10. Sep 2019, 13:34

Gerd, Ginko and Georgiao live in Germany.
There they run a well-going flower shop, bind arrangements, bouquets, table decorations for all occasions and celebrations.
They breed Glitter Shell, Glint Flowered and Glowing Swirl among others, which are very special types of flowers that are very popular with their customers.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Lorelei3
Shaman

10. Sep 2019, 14:12

I invited three friends of mine, Grimm Reaper, gerd. and Gabrielle to visit me in Constanta, on the Black Sea Coast, because the weather is still very good and they could still take some sunbathing at seaside :D

Grimm Reaper said that he was waiting to harvest some Green Lampions to make 10 Air Powder 3, Gerd. was waiting for some Gleam Lichen to prepare 5 Air Powder 4, only Gabrielle showed up very quickly :) .

So here we are, Gabrielle and I, having some exotic cocktails at seaside, while sunbathing on beach chairs :D
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

10. Sep 2019, 14:14

grammh and gerd both live in gawler. they often go out to the local forest to hunt for different sorts of plants. one day they found some green lampions and also some glowing swirls. these were both very strange plants so they decided to take them to the garden shop to see if they could learn more about them. the garden shop was owned by gwink and she told then that both of these plants were used to make spells. They looked up the potion book and found that they could make air potion 1 and air potion 6 with these plants. they put them in a cauldron with some water from the local waterfall and let the plants simmer for 2 hours. when the had cooled off the potion they both carefully took a sip and then realised that they had become invisible. they thought it would be fun to scare people around the town so they walked to the main street and went into the lolly shop and said hello to willow who owned the shop. she jumped and was fightened as she couldn't see anyone. grammh decided she would move a box of lollies to see what willow would do. she slowly made her way behind the counter and raised her hand to the counter and suddenly she yelled because the potion was wearing off and willow had grabbed her hand. She told them both that they could not come into her shop for 14 days. grammg and gerd walked away sad as they knew they had done the wrong thing and now they couldn't get any lollies for 14 days.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

10. Sep 2019, 14:18

Ginko suspects that gerd. is from Germany and wants to beat him in this, for gerd. probably 'home'-game. Gwink is sort of having the same plan. She wants to stick out her Gold Tongue wich she got after drinking over 70 Air Potion 2, to Ginko who collects Air Potion 4 so she can grow Green Lavender in her Root Garden. The Castle of Breda has a lovely Garden, it doesn't look like Rockgarden and there is no Glow Galyx growing there. But walking in Breda you can relive the victory days of Prins Willem van Oranje. When I walk there I dream of my victory days - A world for us all where we walk in the most beautifull gardens with te most special flowers, and we all feel the freedom!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

10. Sep 2019, 16:51

Use 3 players names starting with G 2 potions starting with A 2 plants starting with G Use your home town

Ginko Grimm Reaper Georgiao glow heartleaf glow cup

Ginko was on her bike riding past a lovely stretch of meadow. Glow heartleaf blanketed the hillside. She decided to rest a bit to enjoy the fragrance and have a lunch break. She pulled out her little basket of bread, cheese, dried meat, and a flask of Air Potion 1, which she poured into her glow cup. As she was happily munching on he lunch, a bee happened by. it landed on her glow cup and began to drink Ginko was delighted! She loved animal life of all kinds, and bees were certainly important and fun to watch. As the bee made her way around the glow cup, sharing the brew, Ginko laid back to look at the bright afternoon sky. Clouds made their way across leisurely, bird silhouettes made shadowy dots in front of them, and the breeze that drove them felt good on her skin. She smiled sleepily then checked on her bee. Apparently the bee was very content as well, for she seemed to be settling in to take a nap alongside Ginko. "i think i will name you Georgio, after my grandmother" she said, then drifted off into a soft slumber.
Ginko awoke a short time later. The clouds were moving a bit faster and a cooler air was stirring. "i best be going" she claimed. As she rose, she noticed the bee was back on the glow cup searching for more nectar. "oh my, she must have finished off my air potion 1. Luckily for us both, i have some air potion 2!" Ginko refilled the glow cup, taking a bit for herself first, and then allowing Georgiao the luxury of the rest, and then she moved on.
When she arrived at her home, Ginko noticed a dark shadow over the area. It was much colder here, and she feared. When she got closer, a dragon of fierce proportions landed by her side! Ginko was paralyzed with fear! His teeth must have been 6 feet in length! Claws sharp and thick, smoke he breathed and his tail lashed with spikes on the end! He was fearsome!!! She knew there was nothing she could do to escape her fate, so, shaking, she sunk to the ground and awaited the blow!
But it never came. After a few moments, Ginko raised her head tentatively. The dragon remained; still fearsome, but he was just looking at her. She was unsure what to do. Finally the dragon spoke!
"I am Grimm Reaper. I am the Master of Death. Ginko, you were chosen to die this day. You did not know, but when you lie in glow heartleaf, it makes you sleepy. When a person sleeps in glow heartleaf, they never awaken. I appeared to you in the form of a harmless bee, so you would not be frightened, but i had a long journey. I was tired and thirsty. Your kindness in sharing your nectar touched me. When you laid to rest, i stayed and watched over you. I kept the affects of the glow heartleaf from taking you. When you awoke and refilled the cup, taking merely a few sips and leaving the rest for me, i made a decision to allow you more time in this world. Make the most of the time you have. You must treasure the little things in your life and hold them most dear, even if they are as small as a bee. Strive to be the best person you can be, and love this earth with all your heart. I will revisit you some day, Ginko, but not for a very long time"
And with that, Grimm Reaper took to the air and in a flash, he was gone. Shaking, Ginko sat still for many hours thinking about what he had said. She had averted death by one small act of kindness. And a kindness that no one else had seen. It seemed surreal.
Finally, as the sun was sinking, she found the strength to rise up and go inside her home. With trembling hands, she washed the glow cup, put a pot on the stove, and began brewing some air potions. As she looked out the window at the sunset, she couldn't help but think how every sunset, for the rest of her days, would be the most beautiful sunset ever.
LilDragonfly
Squishem

10. Sep 2019, 17:12

Yet again AlizAliza you pulled off a forum challenge that keeps us on our toes. Thank you! I would like to send a Big Shout out to Mazzify and Quicksilver for the heads up for us gamers to get extra goodies as well.

So the Greatest Magoia Game was on. Rules were simple Clan that harvests the most points WINS. Well, it didn't take long for the G GO clan to jump on that band wagon and to know what it would take to get the biggest reward. The game was on and each clan member took turns planting Glowing Swirls, Glint Flowerets and Greek Heartleaves to rank to the top. With what better timing than the current event was giving an extra 2 yields which made for a sure win.

Still the "Garden Challenge" created such a big distraction for those gardeners with ADHD that the G GO clan had no other choice but, to recruit gustavo and greater from outside the clan to reach their just reward and rank #1.

This didn't set well with Gwink it didn't set well at all and Gwink got upset and went weeee, weeee, weeee all the way home.
mistybleu
Fearn

10. Sep 2019, 18:18

One sunny day in Magoia Gregb, Grammh and Ginko went for a journey to find the ingredients for air potion 1 and air potion 3. the traveled near and far in the land and had to go to the real world to minnesota to minneapolis to find the pretty glowing swirl but that wasnt part of the recipe. Then they decided they might try Huber Heights, Ohio and found the glow cup which also was not part of the ingredients. By this time they were getting very worn out and tired so they went back to Magoia and finally found the green lampion in the Aqua garden, the were so happy. Keep looking maybe we will find the air mushroom for air potion 1. Ginko being the clever one said lets look up the recipe so we dont go off track again. they looked in the potion book and found the ingredients for the air potion 3 then. They found the dragon star finally and were able to make the potions to complete the day. To celebrate they went out to have a lil play time in the cloud garden and then fell fast asleep
willow
Fearn

10. Sep 2019, 21:14

One rainy Monday morning Gwink, Greater and Gabimami were in the lab tidying away all the potions, powders and herbs, when gabimami asked; can we make a potion that will transport us to a lovely warm place? Oooh that would be nice agreed Gwink and Greater let's try an air potion. Now which one?
Gwink thought they could try air potion one after all the dragons use it to fly short flights. However Gabimami thought that air potion 13 sounded better, would be faster and allow them travel to the Bahamas, sun, sea and sand heavenly, in next to no time.
Only trouble was none of them were of a high enough level to make a level 13 air potion, the Tome was kept under lock and key, So they thought for a little while and decided to experiment.
Green lampion was growing under the Tribal tree, so Greater gathered up an arm full as the base for air potion one but decided to use Glow Calyx in the mix as Gwink reasoned it's such a lovely warm colour it has to take us to the Bahamas, they could hardly wait for the potion to brew. Two hours later the potion was ready and with a little squeal of excitement Gabimami sprinkled the potion all over them with an almighty flash the three friends found themselves in the city of Glasgow.
Not a sunny, warm place but rainy and windy instead, how did that happen demanded Greater as she shivered with cold. Oops could it be because the ingredients? as they all began with the letter G asked Gwink. Let's visit some indoor attractions and then head home said Gabimami still up for an adventure, let's try for the Bahamas another day. Okay agreed the others and headed to the Peoples Palace, The Provand's Lordship and the Kelvingrove Art Gallery Museum then headed home in time for tea :D