Best and Worst

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

25. Sep 2019, 18:58

The best thing about Magoia is the friendship with all players. I really like that.

The worst is the new thing that have to do with competition. Why shall we Always compete?
Ksy
Dragonspider

25. Sep 2019, 21:44

The best .. The game attracts with graphics, a game world where players, moderators and a support team are very friendly, there is a clan and a game forum.
I like quests and rewards, only garden champoinship is not entirely clear to me.
Developers strive to improve and develop the game, but for me, the confusion with the time zone of updates is always unexpected
Rhiathynn
Shaman

25. Sep 2019, 22:39

Best thing is all the fun outfits you can wear and the interesting plants you can plant.

Worst thing is how long it takes to get enough friendship bracelets to buy all the cool outfits, and how useless the tree garden is unless you want to spend hoards of cash.
Rhiathynn
Seamist
Gardener

25. Sep 2019, 23:57

Worst- Not having another way to get hearts and earn energy
Best- My clan and friends
karenrollins
Star Gazer

26. Sep 2019, 00:49

Tell us about the BEST thing and the WORST thing in the game of Magoia

the best is the interaction with people in the clan. you actually start to care about someone you have never met and most likely never will.... and that really shows you what the human spirit can be capable of

the worst... for me right now it is the lack of energy opportunities and the fact that everything we do on a daily basis costs energy. energy is for dragons, healing your tree, healing clan member trees, when giving to the ancestor tree, for fighting little monsters, and for fighting big ones. it is used to buy moonmice and also to speed up things in the brewery. it is almost overwhelming.
carlavv
Shaman

26. Sep 2019, 03:02

Best: Relaxing game play, New background music. the people, the outfits, the graphics over all, the new games. LOL there is a lot to like.

Worst: I don't have the funds to pay for water Lilies so I don't, but it is frustrating and time consuming to earn your way through the game. I would love to have the cloud garden and the new tree garden but it takes lilies, lots of lilies. I tried the get a friend to join thing and only one responded, and then did not actually play. I understand why you have the lilies, but I also know what my rl limits are.
Cikala
Gardener

26. Sep 2019, 05:51

The best thing is the ability to play normally and participate in all the events without having to spend real money. With most 'free' online games you will run into a roadblock where you HAVE to spend real money to proceed, or a holiday event that requires an item only obtainable with real money.

The worst is the length of time it takes to get major issues fixed, much less any communication about them. Don't get me wrong, I understand the moderators do their best, but without a true company employee regularly posting on this forum, we often end up going months (or longer!) with no word on if or when a bug will be fixed.
williawc
Gardener

26. Sep 2019, 14:21

Best: The Clan, the friends and playing with people who enjoy the game

Worst: The new quest challenge happens too often. I think once a month would be better. As it is, it starts, runs for a week, and then you get a week off. Then it starts again... it really cuts into regular gardening time
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

26. Sep 2019, 22:59

GAME OVER

PRIZE - 60 Water Lillies
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

26. Sep 2019, 23:13

WATER LILIES DELIVERED