AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

25. Sep 2019, 00:06

Tell us about the BEST thing and the WORST thing in the game of Magoia
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
sweetpickles
Cuddle

25. Sep 2019, 00:47

The Best thing in Magoia are the people we meet from all over the world. Most are very kind and helpful We grow very close to a few that we are in contact with or are guild mates. Almost like family! :D

The worst (imho) is the price gouging! It can be really expensive to play this game if you want to participate in any event, or upgrading you gardens, basically any action takes too many lotus blossoms. And they are not cheap! It feels like the more you purchase them, the more you need. I understand that Magoia is a formatted game and requires Income Revenue, but it seems as if they think of new ways to acquire more revenue with every upgrade. Also High on the list are the problems that are reported and go unfixed. Some have taken well over a year or more to even be addressed. If you are asking you customers to pay more for Items and Lotus Blossoms, then you should address all the problems prior to a price hike. :roll:
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

25. Sep 2019, 02:11

best to me is the 'farming' part - collecting more and different plants - contact with other players - being able to take part in a contest.
worst for me is the addictive side - it is now 2 o'clock in the night and I'm just checking things….. and loving to find there is a game on on the forum!
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

25. Sep 2019, 05:36

Worst.

I get really annoyed at all the different time classifications.
The League is every Thursday at 8pm (UTC=1/UTC+2)
The Clan is 19 o'clock (UTC =1/UTC+2)
Bracelets is every Sunday at 8pm.
Then we have the notices - As compensation for the frequent breakdowns there will be two days extra yield! From Friday, September 20th at 10:00 am CET until Sunday at 10:00 am CET and Dear players, we have an update for you, which will be released on Thursday, the 22nd of August and the latest,our server provider will do maintenance work on 09/26/2019 during the day. No disturbances are expected. In case of any problems, the game may not be available. Maintenance is scheduled from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm. Is that UTC +1 or 2 or is it CET.
Can we just have a time zone that is all the same so that we can work it out easily.

Best
With out a doubt for me it is the Graphics. The characters are beautiful. The landscapes are beautiful. This is why I started to play this game.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

25. Sep 2019, 06:15

worst - this must be the slowness of the game and the lack of ways to get energy apart from paying.

best - it is just a nice game to play. the characters are wonderful. the clan mates and friends.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Andreja
Gardener

25. Sep 2019, 06:43

worst - honestly, I can not find anything worst about this game

best- graphic, mini games, friends
Saphira47
Gardener

25. Sep 2019, 08:10

the worst thing is that there is a lot of action that is expensive to activate and it takes a long time to collect water lilies. I understand that it is to force us to buy some but it could be faster to amass. :(

the best thing is graphics, colors and a nice game to play :D
Lorelei3
Shaman

25. Sep 2019, 08:25

Best - the game strategy itself
- The Clan
- Forum events
- the nicest moderators team that I have seen in a game (and I've seen many...)

Worst - the Energy issue - too much needed for healing the tree, also needed in Ancestor Grove, Dragons Cave, luring moon mice, fighting monsters and only a few ways to gather it ... and in small amount
acufene
Slobbering Octopus

25. Sep 2019, 09:27

BEST: I HAVE FUN; I HAVE FRIENDS;
GRAPHICS; HEROES
WORST:ENERGY LEVEL LOADS HARD
Rita G.
Gardener

25. Sep 2019, 10:23

Best - I have met some wonderful people in Magoia. Players, moderators and the support team are all very helpful and friendly.
Worst - I have to agree with Mazzify, a coordinated universal time within the game structure would be nice.