How can we help more?

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

1. Oct 2019, 02:35

As moderators we always try to do our best. Can you tell us how we could do better? Please be honest so that we know how to improve. Any ideas /thoughts/suggestions will be appreciated.

Yes, we will be giving out prizes for these answers and we won't be offended by negative responses. :D
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

1. Oct 2019, 03:52

i think you and quicksilver (and past moderators ) do a great job. it seems like a lot of work. i would always like more games. i know this isn;t the moderators job but sometimes game errors take a long to get fixed. i don't know how it works but my example is the continue button. i have no idea if i should click it or not and i know this has been an issue for a very long time so i think it should have been sorted by now. the other thing is the different times are so confusing. i don;t think either of these are the moderators fault but i thought i should mention them. also, can you get more players to join the forum and can the chat box be improved?

i would like thank you both for all the work you do for us. it really is appreciated a lot. :D :D
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Cikala
Gardener

1. Oct 2019, 04:41

I agree with AngelDragonWings, all the moderators do a great job. I have at least some idea of your limitations in regards to the actual game, so I can't really think of anything else that could be done. Sometimes the patch notes don't always translate very well and can be confusing, maybe you could work with someone higher up to get better translations?
Mel
Cuddle

1. Oct 2019, 09:23

Your moderators here is really doing a good job. You make every effort to always have one, you spoil us with gifts and you always come up with something new in events, so you can challenge us.
For questions you are always approachable, you help as fast as possible, pass it on to the technicians, strive for solutions.
Some things just are not in your hands, something to change, there are the makers of troll games required to respond faster and more timely.
Please keep your fun at your job, do not be annoyed, take some rest and continue to enjoy with most of us here!
Thank you very much for your efforts here, taking your job seriously and sacrificing your free time for it.

Everyone should participate here too, and not just because there is something to reward!
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
sweetpickles
Cuddle

1. Oct 2019, 09:54

I think the help and assistance you give now, and have always in the past, is excellent! And knowing you are all volunteers who put up with all our complaints, rants, and raves, makes me wonder how you put up with it all. I actually get frustrated for you when I see some of the complaints. I want to remind the complainers that your hands are tied, that you have to wait for a response or repair just like we do. Players should remember that you are all players as well as moderators and have the same issues with the game as we do. Some would say that moderators get paid with lotus blossom, but in my opinion they couldn't possibly pay you enough to put up with all that you do. Keep up the excellent work. Keep the Forum Games coming! And lastly, THANK YOU ALL for everything you do!

(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Lorelei3
Shaman

1. Oct 2019, 17:49

I believe this is the nicest moderators team I have seen in a game forum. You are all kind and gentle and very helpful.

Maybe you could use more help by increasing the team members number because it is difficult to be around 24/7 to answer questions and to provide help when needed in a game with players from different time zones, all on the same international forum. It is much easier on national forums where everybody has the same active hours for games and the same resting hours interval.

Anyway, thank you for your help and support and keep up the great work you're doing!
Seamist
Gardener

1. Oct 2019, 22:19

I don't know if maybe you could suggest more ways to get the hearts. Otherwise ya'll do a great job.
Splashes127
Squishem

1. Oct 2019, 23:05

I haven't played the game that long, but I really appreciate all the help and support and games you provide as moderators here.

Maybe this might be better suited to be posted in the ideas/suggestions board, but perhaps somehow make the forum button/link more visible in game? So actually nothing with how you guys are doing as far as moderators (which is great!), but I would have never known about the forum if one of my clanmates hadn't mention it in our clan chat... and directed me where to find the link. And this forum has been IMMENSELY helpful in playing the game... and fun to read while killing down time waiting to harvest :D
willow
Fearn

2. Oct 2019, 00:12

I honestly cannot think what more you can both do, the time thing I agree with Angel as I get confused as to what time it is in Magoia,
and maybe it would be nice if chat could be used to well chat :), but neither of those I think you can do,
another moderator or two or three would be nice but I wouldn't want to do it lol
I love what you guys do and I also thank you :D
phryenyght
Squishem

2. Oct 2019, 00:25

you do an excellent job as moderators and the games are both imaginative and fun to do. I also like the inclusion of mail to let us know what it is we win when the games are over with. I can't think of anything more you guys could do to help us.

oooh i did think of one thing. we could always use more land to expand.