My favourite Dragon

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

17. Oct 2019, 15:26

My dragon is a female dragon. She is in green colour, on the back,legs and head she is dark green, on the stomach she is light green.
She sits on golden eggs. When her Young has been hatched they all are pink in colour. The male dragon is blue. and light blue on his stomach.He can spurt fire from his mouth, but the female dragon can not.When the Young grow up they turn Brown in colour.In the age of ten years they become fertile and got the green for female and blue for male dragons.
The dragons eat dragonplants or dragonflowers. Most rarely they eat meat, but when they really are hungry.
Well this turned out to be a dragon family. The females name is Ice and the males name is Smoke. Smoke and Ice live on an Island far far away.
LilDragonfly
Squishem

17. Oct 2019, 15:43

Falkor the luck dragon from the Neverending Story has got to be my all time favorite dragon. What's not to like? Falkor is fluffy, all knowing and kind. Helps save and create a new world. Falkor never gives up and knows just what to do and when. If I had a pet dragon I would want my pet dragon to be just like Falkor.
Paizw
Squishem

17. Oct 2019, 16:26

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Nice topic!

My big-time Fire-Breathing Favourite dragon, has Kind of Transforming Qualities -and what sex they choose to be at any given time, depends on the needs, wants, ideas or jokes of each time! ;)
It's a magic Dragon, in other words, having descended right out of the ancient greek creatures - the kind that gives names & shapes to asterisms in the sky!!
It is beyong colour, of course, and beyond size, as well- but what people can see is it being sparkling iridescent! Plus, the enormous Fire it emits!

All for justice, loves fun, and is so playful it would chase down any seemingly 'serious' one :) (hates hypocricy, therefore, as well).

Had it been in our days, many many would have been scorched! LOL

:)
Just saying!
williawc
Gardener

17. Oct 2019, 17:08

LOL
I have grown 100's of dragons in Magoia, and asking me to pick a favorite, as like asking a mom to pick a favorite child - Can't be done!!
Every time I release 3 to fly, my clan gets a mini story. As of yet, no 2 stories are the same
Some are strong & brave and set off to fight the evil that has attacked the life trees of Magoia.
While others are mischievous, and have toilet-papered trees & cars.
Some are playful with the deer & rabbits on my property (I'm sure there is a unicorn in there too!!)
And still others keep the frost off my garden
My neighbor has cows, sometimes he is missing one.
They travel with me to conference's. They enjoyed Seattle & scared the tourist.

Color vary, blues, purples, greens, browns, reds, burnt-orange, and many others... I don't think I have seen a yellow one yet. Hummm
Some have scales, but others have skin (think snake, armadillo & crocodile)
Some have horns, some don't (Like a bull, or a horned-toad or nothing)

All of them have a place in my heart
Nita1
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
meme1
Shaman

17. Oct 2019, 17:30

I love dragons and it hard to pick my favorite but I will

Toothless from how to train your dragon. He can be silly, he can be timid, but most of all he overcame his disabilities to become a strong dragon that protects those that he loves.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

17. Oct 2019, 21:47

My favorite Dragon of all time has to be Ruth, son of Ramoth (the largest Queen dragon) and Mnementh (the largest Bronze dragon). Ruth's color appeared White, but his hide contains very faint patches of all the normal dragon colors, visible on close examination when Ruth is very clean. Ruth was assisted in hatching by his rider Lord Jaxom of Ruatha, as the shell of a white dragon is far more dense than other colors. They bonded immediately. Although smaller than most dragons Ruth has the unusual ability to intuitively orient himself in time.

God Bless You, Anne McCaffrey!

(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Seamist
Gardener

17. Oct 2019, 22:47

I also like Ruth from Anne McCaffrey's books. And Sapphira from Eldest she is a sapphire blue dragon.
willow
Fearn

18. Oct 2019, 00:16

I would love to be able to keep Wringu in Magoia, I love the colours and slinky form of the Chinese dragon to me he's male, he
would be loyal, protective and a wee bit sneaky when he needs to be, also full of mischief gathering up and hoarding any shiny gold plants he finds :lol:
Drogon from game of thrones is my favourite dragon from a programme, large, fierce and just who I would want to have by my side in times of trouble :) anyone who annoys me tremble with fear mwahaha fiery breathing dragon let loose :twisted: and all the free heating during the winter how eco friendly is that, I really really want a pet dragon :)
Rhiathynn
Shaman

18. Oct 2019, 02:31

Oh man, that's hard picking a favorite. I love dragons so much (they're like my favorite animal), and I agree with what some of the others said that Ruth from McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern series is pretty awesome, and so is Sapphira from Eldest, and of course Toothless from how to train your dragon, he has such a personality! (I also kinda like Smaug from Tolkein's Hobbit even though he is evil)

If I had a dragon of my own, I'd want one that is al least partially purple and I prefer European type dragons, so four legs and some wings. I'd probably name her Mir (short for Mirage). She'd be kind, but shy with the habit of turning invisible when scared. Her normal size would be about as large as a cat, but when threatened she'd show her great inner strength and courage and use magic to increase her size to be large enough to ride on and defeat any enemy.
Rhiathynn
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

18. Oct 2019, 05:58

There is no doubt..Falcor from the NeverEnding Story. if I was to grow my own Dragon it would be purple and it would only get angry when people hurt each other or the environment.

https://youtu.be/adBmLtE4wwg
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.