Is your dragon male, female, naughty or nice :?:
Let your imagination flow :D
Game ends in 48 hours
Have fun and Happy Gardening
https://translate.google.com
Saphira47
Gardener

17. Oct 2019, 07:21

My favorite dragon is an iridescent blue strap with nice scales.
She has beautiful wings and she allows me to fly on her back.
She is very sweet and faithful. We have a very great complicity.
I never need to have matches or to look for a lighter to make me a good fire. :lol:
Mel
Cuddle

17. Oct 2019, 07:42

May I introduce you: This is my beautiful dragon lady Sillinia (looks at my Proflil, there she is still a baby)
In the meantime, she has developed into a proud dragon mum and loves to hatch her dragon eggs. She defends her offspring like a lioness.
At night she makes her rounds with the little ones and shows them the whole Magoialand. If you look to the sky at night, you can see their shadows.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
karenrollins
Star Gazer

17. Oct 2019, 08:45

i have two favorite fire breathing dragons....
DRACO from dragonslayer.... kind and clever, fair and full of honor. with touches of wit and playfulness, this dragon represents the person i would like to most be for much of my life. He embodies the light and we wish that all humankind could be as humble and great as this dragon....

we all know that there is evil in the world as well, and many times we have been hurt, physically, mentally, and emotionally. the dragon i favor during these times is not the dragon of kindness and care... the dragon i favor when i need the strength and anger that allows me to survive is SMAUG from the hobbit.... also clever, this dragon will rain down the fires of hell on his enemies and does not pull punches. i have seen too many times where i was forgiving that have come back to haunt me.

i think we all need a bit of both of these fire breathing dragons within us. we cannot be one nor the other. there always needs to be a balance. to be full of nothing but forgiveness and giving will always leave you prone to being taken advantage of or a helpless victim. to be full of nothing but anger and violence cuts you off from humanity and leaves you with misery. together you have strength and wisdom, as well as self control.
moonchild
Shaman

17. Oct 2019, 10:47

My favorite dragon is one called the Colchian Dragon and comes from the legend of the ‘Jason and the Argonauts’
He was the guardian of the Golden Fleece,a magical fleece with powerful healing abilities.The Colchian Dragon was
described as having a crest,three tongues and a magical set of teeth There are different versions as to how the mythical dragon
was ultimately defeated,including one that he was slayed by the hero(Jason),another that the witch Medea puts the dragon to sleep
with her magic.There is also a third version where the great singer Orpheus lures the dragon with an enchanting music on his lyre
It is also said that when the Dragon was slayed,his teeth were harvested by King Aeetes for their magical properties.
He commanded Jason sow them in a sacred field of Ares with a plough drawn by fire-breathing bulls. When they were seeded
a tribe of the most fearless,brave men,the Spartans,sprang up full-grown from the earth

Moonchild 8-)
Attachments
10-mythical-dragon-entities-facts_2.jpg
10-mythical-dragon-entities-facts_2.jpg (33.95 KiB) Viewed 12270 times
Lorelei3
Shaman

17. Oct 2019, 11:03

Let me introduce to you my favourite dragon Scyrilla :

She has piercing golden green eyes and a bony, long skull.
One central horn sits atop her head, just above her long angular ears. Several rows of small horns run down the sides of each of her jaw lines.
A strong neck runs down from her head into a massive body. The top is covered in thick skin of esmerald green colour and a row of small crystal growths runs down her spine. Her lower part is covered in turquoise rounded scales. Four powerful limbs carry her body and allow her to stand illustrious and elegantly. Each limb has 5 digits, each of which ends in spiny nails seemingly made of onyx. Her graceful tail ends in a mace-like growth and is covered in the same thick green skin as the top of her body. Her turquoise wings are angular and strong. The fire she is sometimes exhaling is iridiscent green and smells like vanilla caramel.

She is vegetarian, mainly fruitarian and eats a huge amount of dragon fruits. She is nice and kind and loves playing "hide and seek".
Icefairy2
Cuddle

17. Oct 2019, 11:34

mine would be an icedragon,
clear blue and transparent, if it flies up in the blue sky, you would just see a moving shimmer.
it got icicles hanging down and can breath icicles too.
it lives in an icetunnel, formed by melting water, so it can hide deep inside the glaciers or ice shelfes.
it would be strong enough to break through the roof if neccecary
it loves clams and crabs with seeweed.
and it would be female
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
LuluMoon
Gardener

17. Oct 2019, 12:58

I have always been fascinated by Japan its folklore, legends, various creatures, so Of Course, Dragon is one of them. They are soooo different from western dragons. This one is one of my favourite I call HIM :) Ryuu, yeah I know not very original lol. I think my dragon is both naughty mischievous and nice and kind unless you anger him then hold on or hide or he will roast you with his fire :)
Attachments
stickers-japanese-dragon-vector.jpg.jpg
stickers-japanese-dragon-vector.jpg.jpg (140.02 KiB) Viewed 12267 times
mistybleu
Fearn

17. Oct 2019, 14:04

my favorite dragon is Falcor from the movie Never Ending Story, i always loved how faithful he was. he was a beautiful white dragon with pretty scales and helped everyone he could.
if i had another one it would be ice blue with wisps of silver, gold and teal on the wingtips, tail eyes. would be a fierce one when needed but kind any other time. would breath a blue gold flame to warm everything and would fight to help our family in magoia
mapi
Gardener

17. Oct 2019, 14:05

Let me introduce you to my favorite dragons. They are brothers, green, strong, great and very courageus. Their job is to protect the townspeople from a strange river man, who lives in the river and stalking city girls. They are sitting on dragons bridge and they are the attraction of my town Ljubljana.

[url=https:///]Image[/url] upload