Halloween Story

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

26. Oct 2019, 06:30

magi mons???? slowly Willow stood and whispered the story of a monster that wanted to take over Magoia. The little dragon growled and aliza said we need more people to help us????
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
LuluMoon
Gardener

26. Oct 2019, 11:03

Since we need more people to help, let's find them...But how?? Maybe we should visit other dragons and ask them for help, since, who is a better guardian than a mighty dragon. Willow got pensinve...
LilDragonfly
Squishem

26. Oct 2019, 11:51

"I have a wonderful idea," replied Fluffdragon. "We could post bulletins and send a message out through tree mail. I do have a wonderful spell that can light our message throughout Magoia's sky but, I seem to have misplaced the spell. It has 3/4 cup of fire potion but, that is the only thing I can remember perhaps someone in Magoia knows the rest of the spell."
Rita G.
Gardener

26. Oct 2019, 14:21

"Where are we?" asked Rita G. "This reminds me of the crazy dreams I have sometimes. I think I'll sit here next to Willow and contemplate what is going on. Feel free to continue without me. If it all gets too crazy, I'll just wake myself up and rollover."
phryenyght
Squishem

26. Oct 2019, 17:23

as they continued on down the path, the happy tune sounding very much out of place in this gloomy forest, alizaaliza shook the vials of light potion to give her more light. it did nothing to dispel the gloom and darkness..Suddenly a loud snap sounding off in the underbrush. Both AlizaAliza and the little dragon froze as the brush started to rustle of something approaching
meme1
Shaman

26. Oct 2019, 17:33

Its only me AlizaAliza and the little dragon I am going to the rock garden to find the ingredients for fluffdragon spell. do you want to come with me. They agreed to travel with meme1. it took some time to get to the rock garden as there was ghosts, witches and bats to avoid, but at last they arrived safely. They began to search the garden and found opal lavender. meme1 said do you think this is one of the ingredients Fluffdragon needs .........
karenrollins
Star Gazer

31. Oct 2019, 16:40

... She was unsure. They still hadn't found the Shaman. Meme1 told AlizaAliza she would help look for her. They still needed the dragon to breathe flames. Once again they set off down the road.
The air had started out clean and clear as they headed towards the dark wood, but quickly changed. Could this be the way the Shaman had gone? Something pulled AlizaAliza in that direction and she was SURE it was. But the air was getting thick and hot. They MUST find the Shaman soon. She would know the right plants to brew.
On they traveled, stumbling over dead limbs of trees, the roots growing twisted out of the ground. Up ahead was a clearing. They raced to it just to have a break from the claustrophobic feeling... and came upon a body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a woman! They raced to her, fearful of what they might find. Meme1 gently turned her over. IT WAS THE SHAMAN!!! With a gasp of incredulity, tears running down their faces, they checked her over. It was a miracle that she was still breathing, but she did not wake up. WHAT WAS GOING ON? They had to get her back home and somehow heal her.
AlizaAliza fashioned a stretcher out of some of the fallen limbs and her cloak. It would be hard going through the woods again, but they loved their Shaman and they would do anything for her. Back into the thick murky air they went, carrying the stretcher with the unconscious Shaman lying pale upon it, the little dragon fearful and concerned trotting at their side.......
1Shaluv1
Gardener

31. Oct 2019, 19:18

Their limbs were aching and their feet were sore from carrying the Shaman when they finally reaced the spot where Willow sat crying and Rita G. lay sleeping.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

1. Nov 2019, 09:51

but you should never let your guard down. Because out of a near bush, 6 big red eyes where watching them.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
Quicksilver
Fearn

1. Nov 2019, 16:34

Aarrgghh a monster screamed the band of friends dropping the shaman as they ran to hide, when nothing came running after them the friends felt a little bit foolish leaving their beloved Shaman lying on the ground. Creeping slowly back towards her they stopped and looked at the large unblinking eyes and realised that they had been painted on a tree.
When a soft voice whispered can we help? It took all the friends by surprise, looking up they saw three of the tiniest dragons any of them had ever seen peeping through the bushes. We would be most grateful replied Fluffdragon, our Shaman won't wake up. Oh replied the tiny dragons in unison, we're sorry we heard that you were looking for Fire potion 16. We are!! cried everyone.
We have some that was brewed long ago by the ancient ones, we can let you have some and we also have crushed moon flower juice that will break the spell cast upon your Shaman.
Once the Shaman was feeling better, she took the Fire potion 16 and whispering magical words released the stopper, a red sparkly mist unfurled and spread out towards the little dragon enveloping him for a few moments. Suddenly sparks flew from his nostrils lighting up the dark night. As the friends at last wearily made their way back home the little dragon visited every village lighting a little fire to help keep them warm through the winter that was still to come.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The END Ta Da :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Game Closed
Thank you all for taking part :D
I enjoyed reading everyone's contribution :lol:
Prize of 100 Waterlilies delivered :lol: