Halloween :D

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

mapi
Gardener

1. Nov 2019, 17:58

In Slovenia, we don't celebrate Haloween. So I don't have my favorite costume.
Splashes127
Squishem

2. Nov 2019, 01:17

Wow we have so many international players! That's great!

I'm from the USA, so Halloween is a fun holiday to dress up scary, cute, funny, etc. Even some adults get into it and make it a whole family-affair!

My work is pretty big into Halloween (not all companies are) and has a Halloween competition every year. Last year, our department decided to do Michael Jackson's Thriller dance... flashmob style! So we had started practicing the choreography once a week after work for 3 months, and more often as the event got closer. Day of, we all spent a few hours that morning putting our zombie make-up on (VERY little work was done this day haha). Half of our group was planted in the audience, half of us to walk out once our group was announced "on stage". Once the music started, our team in the audience hobbled/zombied their way up to the rest of us already on stage moving like zombies. Then we started to dance and got hoots and hollers from everyone.

Guess who won first place?? WE DID!! :D To this day I'm super proud of what we did... it was pretty awesome.
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

2. Nov 2019, 09:06

I'm from the Netherlands, here Halloween is not a big thing. So never a costume for me.... We have on 11/11 Sint Maarten - and then all children walk with their homemade lanterns and sing songs at doors and get fruit of candy.
Stormöga 1
Gardener

2. Nov 2019, 09:24

Hello everybody!
Never dressed up for Halloween...…..
Quicksilver
Fearn

2. Nov 2019, 12:50

Game Closed
Halloween is over for another year
Thank you all for taking part, we hope you enjoyed the games as much as we enjoyed creating them :D
Prize of 100 energy delivered :D