Happy 5th Birthday Day 2

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

11. Nov 2019, 23:33

Magoia needs a birthday cake. Tell us what your cake for Magoia would be like. Colour, flavour, design etc.

There is only 1 rule.The description must must 30 words or more.

Use Google Translator if you need to. The game will go for at least 48 hours.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
mistybleu
Fearn

12. Nov 2019, 00:11

The cake would be rainbow colored with the lil dragons around the top tier of the cake which would be glintthorn flavored and sparkles that pop with flavor all in the cake, the 2nd tier would have the lil fairies that would be flavored of fairy dust, the 3rd tier would have the different plants & would be flavored delicate dew berries, the 4th tier would have the flowers & be flavored rainbow cereals, the 5th and last tier ( for the 5th birthday) would have the shamans protecting all the other tiers of the cake. It would be the most beautiful cake with tiny crowns of all the trees and happiness in Magoia... Happy 5th Birthday everyone
Last edited by mistybleu on 12. Nov 2019, 05:11, edited 2 times in total.
Seamist
Gardener

12. Nov 2019, 00:15

My cake would be 5 layers rainbow colors 5 different flavors vanilla, lemon, orange, strawberry, and cherry the frosting is vanilla bean buttercream with rainbow marble effect. With an adorable pearl blue dragon on top.
Mel
Cuddle

12. Nov 2019, 00:29

I would bake and decorate a fire cake for Magoia's 5th birthday. I need dark chocolate, milk chocolate, whipped cream, eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, white fondant and food colors. The chocolate must be finely chopped, the cream cooked, from the other things a biscuit bottom is baked, which is divided into two parts, used as a base and lid.
The first made cream now comes on Bisquitboden, on top of course, the lid must. We wrap the whole thing in the white fondant. We hold something back from the fondant, divide it into several portions, color it differently and form "flickering flames" out of it, which we decorate all around.
Of course, you should not miss a nicely shaped big 5.

Happy Birthday Magoia

On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
1Shaluv1
Gardener

12. Nov 2019, 00:43

My Magoia cake would be 5 layers of sliced watermelon with raspberries, cherries, strawberries, and blueberries in between each layer. Topped with honey and more berries.
Paizw
Squishem

12. Nov 2019, 01:00

Magoia's Fifth Birthday Colored Cake will have to be a five layered rainbowish colored cake!
Healthy * nutritious * delicious * easy to make * fast to bake * fast to eat * heart-warming * joy-invoking * fun * and Y U M M Y !!!!!

Happy * Five,
AND
Many Happy Joyful Prosperous Delightful Returns

{ Image 2morrow ;) }
.......Tomorrow, but counting in Dragon Days :o :lol:
Last edited by Paizw on 12. Nov 2019, 22:36, edited 3 times in total.
Just saying!
Sha
Shaman

12. Nov 2019, 01:40

My cake would be shaped like a dragons cave, it would be covered in yummy chocolate with a large opening to the front of course. Inside would be covered with an array of multi colored sweet each with its own unique flavor. Three baby dragons would be hidden underneath these sweet but these would not be edible because who could eat such adorable creatures...
When Irish eyes are smiling.........Watch out
williawc
Gardener

12. Nov 2019, 03:01

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Rhiathynn
Shaman

12. Nov 2019, 03:17

My cake would be marbled cake (chocolate and vanilla) and would have a drawing of the tribal tree in full pink mode done with frosting with the word Magoia written below followed by a big #5. The words would be in rainbow colors, with the 5 being golden. The rest of the frosting would be a light green on bottom and blue at the top for grass/sky. It would be a big sheet cake of course so there would be plenty for everyone!
Rhiathynn
sweetpickles
Cuddle

12. Nov 2019, 06:48

My cake would consist of 5 layers (one for each year). The first layer would be a Chi Tea cake and iced with a bright green cream cheese frosting forked to look like the grasses of Magoia. Layer 2 would be a yummy spice cake covered with a rainbow fondant using all the colors of flowers grown in Magoia gardens. Third would be a dark chocolate cake slathered with a Mexican chocolate cream frosting, depicting the colors of the tree bark and the floating island bases within the Magoia town. The 4th layer would be Blue and white marbled cake and covered in a blue and white mirror glaze, depicting the pools, waterfalls, and blue skies found in Magoia. The 5th and final layer would be a white cake with lemon zest covered with a marshmallow cream frosting, topped with slices of candied lemon, representing the the Sun which shines down upon Magoia to help all the beautiful gardens bloom.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira