Happy 5th Birthday Day 2

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

fluffdragon
Shaman

12. Nov 2019, 07:16

Magoia Gnome Chestnut-Pear HornTorte

Five layers of toasted Gnome Chestnut torte with creamcheese frosting and thinly sliced Pear Horn between each layer and then topped with creamcheese frosting and a mound of Pear Horn slices and toasted Gnome Chestnuts and Sunstar sprigs for a lot of sparkle. Let the celebration begin!
Rita G.
Gardener

12. Nov 2019, 07:21

Happy Birthday Magoia!

I would choose a Moon Apple Spice Cake with Flamenuts served with a rich creamy Dewnut Custard sauce sprinkled with fresh grated Dewnut and Lightbow decorations.
This would be the perfect Autumnal desert that is warm and invitiing just like Magoia.
Lorelei3
Shaman

12. Nov 2019, 08:50

I would like a large chocolate fudge cake having 5 chocolate cake layers filled with fudge buttercream icing and covered in chocolate ganache. The decorations should be made of many marzipan figurines representing each Magoian inhabitant, surrounding a big 5 candle in the middle of the cake.

Happy 5th Anniversary Magoia!
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

12. Nov 2019, 09:00

My cake would have to be 5 layers because it is Magoias 5th birthday. It would be rainbow colours - red green blue yellow and purple. The icing would be pink and there would be Frost flowers decorating the top. happy birthday to all the residents and players of Magoia.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
SqkyC
Slobbering Octopus

12. Nov 2019, 10:00

Happy Birthday Magoia!

Magoia is a magical place, so all kinds of things can happen with cake. :)

Perhaps a large floating cloud cake that rains down beautiful mirror glazed cupcakes of every hue, with enough variety for everyone - from large cakes made especially for the dragons to tiny cakes just the right size for moon mice.
LuluMoon
Gardener

12. Nov 2019, 10:30

Well, I think it would be nice big (maybe 2 tiers) cake with blueberries and strawberries yum, with multicolored sparkles and glitter, also, there MUST be dragon figures on the top, since, we all love Dragons! There would be all major dragons and each would be of different flavour - vanilla, chocolate, caramel etc... And every bite would melt on your tongue mmmmmm
Gwink
Squishem

12. Nov 2019, 10:47

Five layers as it is Magoia's 5th birthday. Each layer representing one of the gardens and the flowers that grow in them, in the order they are unlocked.Topped by the tribal tree in all it's glory. The two moons appearing to float above the cake. Flavours ... Honey layer should be honey flavoured! Root layer, I think a rich chocolate, Tree layer - Cloud berry with a chestnut frosting. Not sure yet on the Aqua and Rock layer - I am sure some of the flowers would give a lovely flavour like our rose and lavender. And paste flowers covering everywhere. And of course big enough for everyone in Magoia.
moonchild
Shaman

12. Nov 2019, 11:26

I imagine Magoia's b-day cake as a four-layer Red Velvet and Oreo moist sponge cake, with
almond buttercream filling and crashed oreos,ice baby blue silky Swiss meringue buttercream frosting,
and decorated with swirls and whirls of unicorn mane deliciousness Red Velvet cake crumbs,
chocolate rose-shaped decorations red velvet Belgian chocolate truffles and more Oreos while
chocolate drizzling from its sides

Moonchild
willow
Fearn

12. Nov 2019, 11:47

No doubt about it chocolate batter with tiny glace cherries mixed all the way through, when cooked and cooled a creamy mousse a light chocolate flavour, the whole cake covered with vanilla buttercream icing and decorated all the way round with magoian flowers made from fondant icing in a rainbow of colours. Sitting in the middle a chocolate nest made from maybe two or three flakes as some may fall into my mouth as I'm decorating :lol: and on top of the nest wringu our beautiful chinese dragon made from the same fondant icing and painted with food colouring and tiny flakes of edible gold leaf, all around his nest tiny lotus flowers decorated in gold, over the whole cake top a scattering of silvery white edible glitter and last but by no means least two red, two green and one gold candles, mmm think I'll go and bake something :D
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

12. Nov 2019, 13:28

Happy Birthday Magoia!

The most beautiful birthday cake ever is Magoia cake. It's a soft fluffy apple cake made with almond flower and has as filling; a thin layer of almond paste and a layer of mascarpone with gingerbread spices mixed with a few tablespoons of custard. The exterior is fondant and is decorated with the most beautifully made sugar flowers you can imagine. There is a waterfall on top of the cake made of white chocolate painted in all rainbow colors. It feels like this cake is too special to eat but the taste is even better then the looks.