Happy 5th Birthday Day 2

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

mapi
Gardener

12. Nov 2019, 14:56

I would bake a cake for Magoia's fifth birthday from homemade magoian crops. In Magoia are growing plants in four colors in magoian orchards and gardens, so the cake would also be in four colors. I would make the dough from Light powder lightly sweetened with honey. It would be white. Green layer would be made from whipped Moon Lotus and Air Bindweed, yellow would be crushed Pear Horns and red sliced Cloud Berries. I would pour dark blue Saphire Rafflesia jelly over it all.
But since Magoia is 5 years old, it would have a golden Magoian flower ornament on top. Dragon Lotuses are the most beautiful. Ask Juni's nephew :D .

Magoia, have fun and enjoy your birthday
Liluck
Squishem

12. Nov 2019, 17:49

Happy Birthday Magoia !
A giant birthday cake, having 3 thick chocolate layers: one dark, one milk and one white chocolate mouse layer!
A cake big enough to feed all Magoias inhabitans, all players, all moderators and all creators of this magical game!
A happy long life to everyone!

name in game liluc
name in game liluc
meme1
Shaman

12. Nov 2019, 19:35

Magoia needs a birthday cake. Tell us what your cake for Magoia would be like. Colour, flavour, design etc.

There is only 1 rule.The description must must 30 words or more.

I would make a chocolate (representing the earth)
I would cover it with green icing (representing the grass)
There would be a blue fondant stream. (bubbling through the grass)
I would make a fondant Tribal tree the leaves would be pretty pink
I would make fondant models of Magoia residents and place them amongst the grass and tree.
Lastly I would sprinkle Fairy dust over the cake.
LilDragonfly
Squishem

12. Nov 2019, 23:26

Our beloved cake is ginormous and the cake consists of goodness of every imaginable flavor. Each bite magically tastes like a different delicacy and melts within our mouths with flavors popping (like pop rocks).

The recipe of course has been handed down from many of generations sworn to secrecy and hidden deep within the treasures of our beloved Magoia Tree.

A cake like this takes months and months to make which is one of the reasons it is only served once a year for the celebration of our beloved Magoia Land.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

13. Nov 2019, 00:52

3 layer lemon cake with a lavender liqueur glaze icing drizzled all over it. top it with icing bits that look like each flower in Magoia. on top is the ancestor tree surrounded by candy dragons.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

13. Nov 2019, 02:00

Yum I love cake.
Strawberry layer, then vanilla, then strawberry again.
In between the layers is a sweet cream.
The icing is pink and purple and has flowers that have been grown from all over Magoia.
5 large candles sit on top just waiting to be lit and the Birthday celebration to begin.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGOIA!!
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Splashes127
Squishem

13. Nov 2019, 10:50

My creation would be a squared, two-tiered cake. The bottom tier would be a decadent chocolate cake with fresh raspberries in a raspberry mousse nestled in between the chocolate layers, frosted with whipped chocolate icing and chocolate shavings. The top tier would be an airy lemon-flavored sponge cake with a layer of crushed honeycomb candies tucked in the middle for an unexpected crunch and sweetness. This top tier would be covered in green fondant, with all different kinds of Magoia plants (also made out of fondant) decorating around the sides. The top of the cake would display 3-D fondant figures of Io, Aria, the warrior, and the shaman surrounded by a bunch of dragons :)

All Magoians can indulge in something light and refreshing (top tier) or something more rich (bottom tier), or both if you can’t choose!
Ksy
Dragonspider

13. Nov 2019, 14:00

Magoia needs a birthday cake.My cake is bright, solemn and colorful, and even sweeter, prettier and more desirable. My cake is sophisticated, complicated in macaroon design, many tiered exquisite compositions where there are lawns with flowers, berries and fruits, mountains are covered with cream and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Cute ivy dragons, colorful castles, houses decorate my cake.
Happy Birthday MAGOIA !!
carlavv
Shaman

13. Nov 2019, 23:33

The cake would have 5 layers, one for each year. The bottom layer would be vanilla as the game was in it's infancy so is the cake, very basic. The second layer would be strawberry as we expand the pallet and the game grows a bit. The third layer would be banana. The flavors grow and blend, as all the terrific people that play Magoia grow and blend into all the different clans that make up this magical world. The forth layer would be almond. As we are all a little nutty once in a while and that helps to keep the game light and fun. The fith layer would be chocolate, of course. Who can resist chocolate! It is rich, satisfying, and special treat. Like Magoia, that is rich with friends from all over the world, satisfying when you help others, chat with gaming friends, and can just sit back and relax for a bit each day. It is a special treat of "me time". The frosting would be a light butter cream with sugar coated fresh flowers for decoration, to keep in the idea of our gardens in the game. There would be 3 small dragons sitting on the top of the cake guarding a large number 5. each time someone tries to blow out the candle one of the dragons relights it.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

14. Nov 2019, 04:26

Game over

Prize - 50 water lilies

I am going to get something to eat as these cakes have made me hungry. Well done everyone :D
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”