A quick game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

23. Nov 2019, 09:56

Name your favourite person and tell us why. It can be a family member or a famous person, it is up to you.

The game goes for at least 48 hours.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
sweetpickles
Cuddle

23. Nov 2019, 11:00

If I have to pick just one, then it would have to be my beloved Husband. He came into my life when I most needed a safe haven. He has made me a better person just by letting me be "Me", and always accepting of our differences. We have spent the last thirty five years arguing about who loves who more, He says he loves me more & i say that I love him more. I am not sure how my life would have turned out without him in it. He is my Prince Charming, my Knight on a white stead, my dream come true, and my very best friend all rolled into one amazing person.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
LuluMoon
Gardener

23. Nov 2019, 11:41

I think, for me, it would be Dad :) I can talk to him, our interest is quite similar, we like to do the same things. Just, dad is...dad lol he is always supportive, has advice if I need it, and is always ready to help.
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

23. Nov 2019, 11:48

for me it would is my late Nanna Rosa (Great nanna) she was so kind to everyone. she was also thoughtful and i loved her so much. she never said a bad word about anyone. her love for all of her family was huge. I miss her everyday
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
meme1
Shaman

23. Nov 2019, 12:14

It has to be my husband, he is my silver lining, he is my rock. What ever life throws at us, we walk side by side as we battle through lives challenges. With him I am strong.
Icefairy2
Cuddle

23. Nov 2019, 13:16

greta thunberg
it shows that no matter how young you are or where you come from, you can change the world
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

23. Nov 2019, 14:09

It's Karin, My sister. She moved to her husbands country and lives there with her children now that they divorced. She's doing very well, fortunatily. But I can imagine it must be hard at times.
Lorelei3
Shaman

23. Nov 2019, 15:38

My son is my favourite person in the whole world. He is the most honest and kind person I've ever seen. He is generous, helpful, he loves and protects animals. And more than these...Sweet child of mine :)
karenrollins
Star Gazer

23. Nov 2019, 15:57

my Grammy was my favorite person
when i was a child, we visited her once or twice per year. when we finally moved closer to her, i became an adult soon after and would drive to see her several times per year. we became very close, and as an adult, i was able to appreciate all she had gone through
she was born during the depression and had seen many c hanges to this country. she was always happy, loving, caring, but did not take any crap from anyone. a very strong woman. i came to admire her more than anyone i had ever admired before. she was a no nonsense kind of woman who would tell you what she was thinking all the time so you never had to wonder how she felt. she became more than a Grammy to me... she was my mother, and my best friend<3
Saphira47
Gardener

23. Nov 2019, 16:18

for me the most important person is my mom. She is always there for me in any situation or ordeal. She always has a good word to encourage and make me go beyond myself or overcome my ordeals. You tell me that it's normal it's my mom and I will say no because it is more than that. She is a sister, my best friend, a confidante and the one who understands me best and we can finish the sentence of the other so we think the same. She is a strong woman, straight and with a huge heart. In short, it's my idol, my heroine and my mom.