A quick game

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

williawc
Gardener

23. Nov 2019, 17:05

My daughter Brandy
She has grown into a beautiful woman.
While she is no Mother Treasa or Joan of Arc, when I think about her, I always smile
Nita
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
Tylady
Cuddle

23. Nov 2019, 18:27

My Grandmother would be the person I most look up to and have always been sad that my children did not have the opportunity to get to know her better. They were so young when she passed. She was the strongest woman I know, who lead by example to show that no matter what you can survive, succeed and prosper for yourself, not matter your education, station, or gender. She became a widow when I was just an infant and with no previous job or education, proceeded to take care of and raise the rest of her children on her own and become one of the most prominent, respected real estate agents in our area.
When she discovered she had cancer, and a form they couldn't treat with any expectation of long term survival, she refused the chemo that only promised a couple extra months. She proceeded to make arrangements for her passing, for her third husband who had just been diagnosed with dementia, organized her own funeral, all the items that needed to go to her 5 children and even sorted the pictures she wanted all of us to have. We all had one last great visit with her before she became too ill and I remember every moment of it to this day. The strength and purpose she carried in life and through her death, showed me the best example of how I choose to live for myself now.
Seamist
Gardener

23. Nov 2019, 18:27

My child who is a loving , caring and thoughtful person.
mistybleu
Fearn

23. Nov 2019, 18:51

that is a toss up, but my favorite would be my husband. he has stuck with me and been supportive thru cancer and other things in our lives. hes always been there for me even at my worst times.
another would be my grandma, she taught me so much and was there for me
and in between would be my dr that saved my life, dr casablanca, she found i had 2 types of cancer and within 12 months i was finally in remission.
plus my children thier spouces, & grandchildren. they give me alot of happiness
Sanfordnc
Fearn

23. Nov 2019, 19:18

My favorite "person" ? Well...for me it is "GOD". He watches over me always, helps me in my needs,
protects me from harm, and always loves me. He guides me through each day, and helps me with my
prayers by protecting my loved ones from harm. These are just a few things among many..!
carlavv
Shaman

23. Nov 2019, 19:18

My favorite person is my husband of 46 years. If he wasn't my favorite I guess I wouldn't be married to him.
Mel
Cuddle

23. Nov 2019, 23:54

My favorite guy is my daughter. I was for the most part a single mum and sometimes thought, I've certainly done a lot wrong in education. Meanwhile, she has become an adult woman, married and even mother. She is so reasonable, loving, considerate and strong .... I'm so proud of her.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
willow
Fearn

24. Nov 2019, 02:16

My favourite person is my husband, no contest :D we have been together for 36 years and he's my soul mate, we have had good and bad times, he's always been able to make me laugh/smile, we make a good team, he's a good dad to our kids and I love watching him getting to know our grandkids, he's supported me in everything I've done, helps me see reason when my temper flares lol, he loves me faults and all and I love him just as much now as I did way back when. People say I'm a strong person but I get a lot of my strength from him, I'm a very lucky woman
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

24. Nov 2019, 08:32

My Mum. She was so strong and took on the role of both parents when my Dad passed. She lost a child when he was 18months, she got a job and worked hard there also. She helped anyone who needed help. She did everything she could for my brother and I. She managed to stay strong when my brothers only child was kidnapped and murdered at 7. We all went to her for the courage to continue. She was a person who would keep confidences. She always gave good advice. She loved us all.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Andreja
Gardener

24. Nov 2019, 10:58

My brother. He is my best friend, my favorite family member. We were raised by our mother in a way to love, respect and help each other. I am very grateful to have him in my life.