Christmas Day 1

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

1. Dec 2019, 09:33

Here we go.
25 Days in a row.
Sit back and relax and have some fun.

It is time to start our Christmas in Magoia. Let us know about your Christmas. How do you celebrate? What mysteries will happen? You can enter as often as you like. Talk about Magoias celebrations. It is up to you. Please carry on from the last players' post. This story ends on December 25th

Everyone gathered need the waterfall to talk about what they wanted to do for Christmas. Willow said "I want a huge party for everyone" Everyone yelled hooray. Where shall we have the party said Saphira?.............
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
mistybleu
Fearn

1. Dec 2019, 09:43

Saphira says :" oh yes it will start out with beautiful Magoia christmas being very festive the whole month of december. we will have pretty lights on the beautiful Magoia tree, followed by...
karenrollins
Star Gazer

1. Dec 2019, 10:09

i do not celebrate christmas as i am jewish... however i USED to celebrate w hen i was a catholic.

the most treasured moments i can recall were two things... number one, visiting my Grandparents in Massachusettes.. we would slide down a big hill in the snow and got to sleep in the UPSTAIRS room (living in the south we had a ranch.. no stairs), and got to have a fire in the fireplace

the SECOND most treasured thing was the simple specials on tv. Charlie Brown was so great, and the best scene ever was Linus giving his christmas speech to them all.

i wish all of you a blessed holiday, filled with hope, appreciation for the little things in life, as they are much more abundant, family and friends, and a feeling of peace in your heart
meme1
Shaman

1. Dec 2019, 10:33

there is peace and joy spreading throughout Magoia, LuluMoon is singing Christmas carols with all her family (clan) and all her friends. She is so excited as its nearly Christmas just 24 days to go.

She is wondering what gifts she may receive from Santa. Rita G LuluMoon says what do you want Santa to give you this year.

Rita G says .........
LuluMoon
Gardener

1. Dec 2019, 11:25

'Well, Lulu I really want to see Santa and his elves and his dragons oh oh and don't forget his reindeer. Hmmm I think Azreah mentioned something about the map...
Mel
Cuddle

1. Dec 2019, 11:29

Rita G can not tell you everything, then it's no surprise anymore. The wishlists have already been processed, but you still have the chance to submit your wishlist. So, let me tell you, what do you want next to peace and joy all over the world for Christmas?
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Paizw
Squishem

1. Dec 2019, 12:26

Next to Peace and Joy sweet mamma? ...

Eehmmmmmmm

Love!
Love I want and Only Love!!!
When we all have it - Nothing else is needed!!!

What else ???
Something smells from the kitchen???
Who is there, now?? . . . . . . .
Just saying!
Summer Bell sweety
Dragonspider

1. Dec 2019, 14:37

What smells from the kitchen? is it that famous Magoia Christmas ham? mmmmm... so tasty.
Gwink
Squishem

1. Dec 2019, 14:52

So much to do ...first things first ... we need to make the advent crown, with the five candles, and the first can be lit today :-) One each Sunday of advent, and the last on Christmas day.
Andreja
Gardener

1. Dec 2019, 15:02

We will also need a chtistmas tree with lights and sparkling ornaments. What will be the theme of our tree? Wich color ornaments should be this year? Where we will put the tree? So much to do.