Christmas Day 6 - Best Christmas Tree

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Maleela
Shaman

6. Dec 2019, 10:06

Ho Ho Ho _coming down the chimney looking at your tree . . .

So, today Let us have a Best Christmas Tree game!!!

Describe your own xmas tree or your town's xmas tree or just a beautiful one that you have seen.

OPTIONAL - if you like you may add a photo to show us what you are saying ...
Or, just leave our fantasies to roll wild!!! It all goes!

Game lasts 48 hours!

Google Translate link, in case it is needed:
https://translate.google.com/

To get us started: A beautiful tree is one with rich, luscious, fresh green branches & leaves

OR, to be more nature-caring one with ...

Ornaments of all kinds - sugary, porcelain, papery , glassy
Gold-colored big Star in the Top with sparkling rays running down . . .
Presents of all shapes, all sizes - wrapped beautifully
. . . . .
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
Mel
Cuddle

6. Dec 2019, 10:58

To make a small contribution to the environment, we have had an artificial Christmas tree for a few years now. On it hung numerous homemade Christmas pendants, such as straw stars for example, then balls, hearts and bells made of cardboard, which are processed with napkin technology. Instead of tinsel, we use bands that we pull through between the branches. A string of lights with small pears then brings the tree into the Christmas glow.

On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Paizw
Squishem

6. Dec 2019, 11:06

A beautiful x'mas tree to me is all silver (to save the natural trees from the cutting) :)
As big or as short - small as we like it depending on where we're gonna place it this year, and since we can fix it all with the knobs provided :!:
Magically, or not :D

Like the branches and all are of a silver material, decorated with our xmas tree Toys, made of paper, glass, or fabric -
and then silvery colored snow-resembling shimmering substance running down from the tree's top all the way under the bottom and spreading around on the floor where the tree is placed. Lights on top of it all!!
The presents are still to be taking each their own place under the tree
(as it is too early for placing presents, yet) :)

In my country, today is the day of Saint Nicholas -the actual Santa Claus, a name that was given when the tradition started spreading in the early times of what we now call united states -
Santa Claus is a misnomer, actually, of what in North Europe is Saint Nicholau/Nikolau/NiK'lau/Klau..

A historical figure from the middle-East (which was still inhabited by greek people then) a bishop, or something,
who was tremendously helpful to people - thus, he was later announced to be a Saint! Of the Real Ones! :)
Today, he is the protector of the Seas+Waters - possibly equivalent to the ancient Neptune - Poseidon! :)

Last edited by Paizw on 6. Dec 2019, 16:27, edited 3 times in total.
Just saying!
LuluMoon
Gardener

6. Dec 2019, 12:12

Our capital each year decorates the Christmas tree differently. This yeah it is a tall beautiful tree with lush branches and such nice green. Lights look like a veil that covers the tree from the very top to the corners of the square. I looks like a blanket made from lights :)
Lorelei3
Shaman

6. Dec 2019, 12:38

Any of these trees would work fine for me :)

As long as they are artificial and I won't have to get a tree cut from the forrest where it belongs.
Any colours are welcome in my Christmas tree, and any nice gift close to it is also very appreciated :D.
I have a small one (1 meter) and I decorate it with all ornaments we've got - some brand new ones and some old ones since we were kids, I love it the way it looks, always familiar, even it's slightly different every year.
mapi
Gardener

6. Dec 2019, 15:11

For me it is the most beautiful Christmas tree the golden Christmas tree in my home town, Ljubljana. But not just tree, but beautiful old architecture around it. Magical jump to the old times.
phryenyght
Squishem

6. Dec 2019, 16:16

best one i every saw wasn't one that had a lot of ornaments or was very big or even real. the best one was a silver tree that you put together. as this was back when they were flamable you couldn't put lights on them so you got a kit that had colored wheel and light behing it. you turned it own and it revolved covering the tree in various colors. we would decorate it together and it was very special time with just me and my mom.
Gwink
Squishem

6. Dec 2019, 17:40

Artificial green tree that just fits in the room, about 8' high. Covered in little flashing lights, then the tinsel, and the baubles - all random colours and not spaced properly, as it is how the children want it too look!

Maybe in a few years time it will be colour coordinated, probably silver and purple!
Saphira47
Gardener

6. Dec 2019, 19:18

my Christmas tree is a real fir tree with its good smell.
it is full of lights, balls of all colors with wooden decorations and garlands to complement a beautiful angel at the top. I complete the whole with a beautiful village at its foot on one side and the other filled with gifts for the whole family. :D
karenrollins
Star Gazer

6. Dec 2019, 20:02

best c hristmas tree ever was in the Peanuts movie... a Charlie Brown Christmas.... and the reason i feel that way, is because Linus said it just needed a little love.... and need i say more.