Christmas countdown Day 8 Party

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

8. Dec 2019, 17:40

Today you're going to plan a PaRtYyy
You've decided to throw a Christmas Party in Magoia :lol:
Describe where in Magoia you would hold it,?
Who will you invite?
How will you decorate?
What food and Drink will you serve?
What music, games or entertainment will you have? If any
Will there be a secret Santa or lucky dip

Well there is nothing i like more than hosting a PARTYYYYY and ALL are invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLACE: Clan Magic Garden Tree
TIME: 4pm
DATE: Christmas Eve
BRING: one plant to put under the Christmas tree as a gift for a guest
DRESS: in festive mask, favorite accessory, warm fuzzy clothes, and bring a bag for your plant

OOOOOOOOOO we shall start with the food! how i love to cook!
YUMMY BITES:
pepperoni with smoked gouda, thin slice of sweet pepper, on a cracked pepper cracker
cucumber slice on tiny rye sprinkled with dill weed
spicy red lampion cream cheese dip with chips
seafood stuffed aqua mushrooms with melted mozzarella on top
ambrosia
teriyaki chicken wings baked slow and a with a touch of light glinthorn
spiced brandy cake with silver shine frosting drizzled on top
warm bread with a surprise center of melted glint rafflesia
green salad with cranberries, mandarin oranges, and topped with pecans and choice of thornfire or river bell dressing
choice of cookies made from oatmeal, gleam lichen, whirlnut, and chocolate covered rainbow
snack plate of celery stuffed with blue lavender cream cheese, carrots, sugar snap peas, yellow pepper, airgrape, flamenut, and grilled air mushroom

BEVERAGES: peanut butter whiskey
creamy spiced brandy
moon lotus cocktail
apple cider cocktail with breeze hat brandy
dew swirl infused vodka
beam tub juice
frost grass tea

GAMES: reindeer games
pin the tail on Cuddles
Dragon tag
Mother Lara may i
4 square
Round the Magoia world
Chess
Cards against humanity
Moonmice madness

a Christmas tree will be decorated with dozens of tiny sunstar flowers that randomly flick on and off. touches of snow will be added to the tips of the branches and on the top we will place a single lightstar. Hanging from the branches will be juice, light, air, and glowgrapes. Plants that guests have brought will be placed underneath with a number on them for the gift giving.
When guests arrive, they will be given a number and their plants given a different number. at the end of the night, numbers are called out and each guest will receive the plant that corresponds to their number.
Music will be orchestral with magoian voices used as part of the instrumentals.
the goal is to just have fun!!!! Party continues until the last guest leaves or passes out.

ALL DRAGONS AND MOONMICE ARE WELCOME
sylvannaro
Shaman

8. Dec 2019, 18:28

When I decided to have a party in Magoia, I immediately thought of Rock Garden (name as predestined)
The set? In the corners Little dragons set fire to flames. And the witch has contributed. She made the mist pink and gave the plants a phosphorescent tint
Our clan invited all the clans of our friends. A huge party, you will say! Indeed, in the brewery, two weeks before, sweet and brightly colored potions were prepared, salads from rare herbs and cakes from special flours.
Our ancestor sang the miraculous songs of the dragons, delighting the ears of the guests.
It was magic. Santa appeared from the cloud garden in a sled drawn by white dragons. And the guests played all magic night the wheel of luck, winning small souvenirs. What a party!
Seamist
Gardener

8. Dec 2019, 21:15

Theme for my party is Christmas Festival with Christmas grotto . Held under the tribal tree. Everyone is invited, decorations twinkling lights everywhere and sparkling christmas ornaments to provide glitter and shine.
Food is potluck everyone brings a dish and beverage of their choice to share. Christmas music, a Christmas pageant, dragon races, face painting and of course Secret Santa and to end the night with a fireworks display. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
sweetpickles
Cuddle

8. Dec 2019, 22:34

I'm a terrible party planner! I would have to hire one to help figure out what would make all the people who showed up happy. Also, I don't have many friends at all, and those I do have are related to me. Oh yah, I'm also a terrible cook so I would need the help of a chef for the menu. I am also not very good at design or crafting or decorating! Guess I won't be having a party anytime soon.

(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Rhiathynn
Shaman

8. Dec 2019, 23:17

It would be a treetop party! Everyone would be invited and it would be decorated with lots of glowing yellow lights and blue streamers, and snowflakes, to sort of give off a winter night sky vibe. I'd serve blue punch with yellow sherbet, and cookies shaped like stars and snowflakes. There would be pizza and chips and hot cocoa. There would be dancing towards the middle of the tree and smaller sections on the farther out branches for couples and small groups who wanted some privacy or don't like loud music. Towards midnight, when it was dark, the lights would be dimmed for stargazing.
Rhiathynn
willow
Fearn

8. Dec 2019, 23:57

You are all invited to a Christmas extravaganza, so come one come all
Bring your dragons, moonmice and monsters
On Christmas eve from 7pm till very late :D
It will be held in the Tree garden, where every tree will be festooned with multi coloured lampions
A buffet of various finger foods, such as pakoras, mozzarella sticks, an array of sandwiches, paninis, breaded garlic mushrooms amongst others will be served with hot chocolate, mulled wine and warmed cordials
Music will be provided by Java and the questies, you name the song and they will play it, musical chairs, pass the parcel and dance off will be played and many other fun filled games :)
If everyone could please bring one small gift of either a fruit, flower, bracelet or crystal which will be placed in a large sack and each guest will take one gift as a lucky dip when leaving
I look forward to seeing you all there party party party :D
mapi
Gardener

9. Dec 2019, 12:46

Christmas party will be thrown in the Aqua garden, where all waterfalls will be frozen. Silver crystals of frozen droplets will glow on the Magoian trees and millions of bright stars will illuminate the scene in the sky. It will be a quiet party, where everybody is invited. There will be long tables with hot kettles of tea and biscuits on them. Everyone will receive a warm blanket to feel excellent. Everyone will talk to everyone and wish each other all the best. Shortly before midnight, Santa will come to the tea party. Just to say hello and ask for help. There are so many children out there and only one Santa. Magoians, help Santa to make every child happy during Christmas time.
williawc
Gardener

9. Dec 2019, 15:49

My party would be in the cloud garden, you would have to fly your dragons up
Decorated in the colors of the season, red & green and all eatable!
Pillows to sit on, chairs too
Good people, good conversation & good food always makes for a good time
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
1Shaluv1
Gardener

9. Dec 2019, 23:37

Guest: Everyone is invited
Decor: Flowers,flowers, and more flowers
Food/Drinks: Potluck
Entertainment: Magioia Band (Quicksilver on the strings, Gundohar on
drums, Maleela on flute and alizaAliza on tambourine and
lead vocals)
Floral crowns/headband making
Games: Moon mouse,moonmose, baby dragon(aka
duck,duck,goose); Pen the tail on the moron ring
around the Amcesters tree
Dancing
Gift/Give away: Lucky dip
Splashes127
Squishem

10. Dec 2019, 05:16

Let's have a Xmas party around the dragon's cave, but mostly inside so the music can reverberate without disrupting those that might want to rest from the festivities for some quiet up above. It'll be decorated with plenty of candles (lit with a little help from our dragons) and colorful Christmas lights strung up throughout.

EVERYONE related to and who enjoys Magoia is invited so share the news and spread the merry!

We're all from around the world so let's share a taste of "home"-- please bring your favorite dish or something from your culture to share in our potluck.

Alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks will be available: "jingle juice", mulled wine, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate

A DJ will play Xmas music, interspersed with special guest performances from different cultures playing/performing their own music live.

Games: pin the nose on the snowman, who can shake all the jingle bells out of a tissue box first, who can unwrap a present using cooking mittens on first, and lastly, everyone who wishes to participate in the white elephant gift exchange (is that the same thing by what you all mean by "lucky dip"?) should bring a wrapped gift to end the night with!