Christmas countdown Day 8 Party

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Quicksilver
Fearn

8. Dec 2019, 09:06

Today you're going to plan a PaRtYyy
You've decided to throw a Christmas Party in Magoia :lol:
Describe where in Magoia you would hold it,?
Who will you invite?
How will you decorate?
What food and Drink will you serve?
What music, games or entertainment will you have? If any
Will there be a secret Santa or lucky dip :lol:
Please have fun and let your imagination flow :D
Game will run for 48hrs
Google Translate https://translate.google.com/
Mel
Cuddle

8. Dec 2019, 10:52

The party would take place in the honey garden. The trees would be decorated for Christmas, everywhere candles were placed in glasses. A long row of tables we put on the right side, where a buffet has space and everyone brings something traditional to the Christmas party. From Germany, for example, the Christmas goose, turkey roast from the UK, grilled for the Australians, deciduous bread and smoked lamb from Iceland or suckling pig from the Philippines etc.
We set up a drink bar, where there are normal drinks, but also cocktails can be mixed, or mulled wine and punch.
For dessert, there is a large ice bomb, warm apple pie with custard, chocolate cake and muffins.
For the music we set up a jukebox, there are Christmas songs from different countries to find.

On which it is a successful Christmas party and all have fun.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Paizw
Squishem

8. Dec 2019, 11:34

it is going to be a Huge Party held at Magoia-Land, of course - way up from the clouds, & satellites, up into the Stars, Constellations and Galaxies!!!
it should be held at the Magoia-Galaxy, which will have just formed, by then! :o

The guests who may have no suitable vehicle for their transportation are invited to freely use our own
Magoia-Self-Launched Space Planes & Space-Ships

Invited will be all the elves, and Fairies, and all Magoia-participants and all Magoia-Crew of all times,
AND last but not least All the Smurfs and Fairy-Tale-Protagonists of our liking!

There will be abundance in food & drinks, but exclusively of the Magoia style, kind and produce, and necessarily coming out of the Magoia-kitchen's chefs! :lol:

The decorations, will also be of the Magoia-style and all from Magoia-land's beautiful plants and Trees,
if necessary woven together by the Fairies

Last but not least, there are A l w a y s going to be secret Santas & Lucky Turns at our Magoia-Land, so, YES Of-course they wouldn't be missing from our big party!!!
Just saying!
phryenyght
Squishem

8. Dec 2019, 11:54

party time in mogia.

i would hold it just outside the shop. I would have a huge tent set up with small fire pit to keep everyone warm. the invitations would be writtn on pretty pale blue papper with the image of the tribal tree in the background. i would send them to my guild mate and friends and admins.

for refreshments there would be canapes consisting of tomatoes/mozzerella cheese cubes on skewers, strawberry/banana bites decorated to look like santa hats, a variety of cheese and crackers. there would also be a sandwich platter and a crock pot full of meatballs in yummy bbq sauce. for my vegetarian friends i would have a platter of veggies and dip along with a very nice eggplant lasagna.

for drinks I would serve coffe, teas, hot chocolate, have a variety of wine and soda available.

for desert there would be christmas cookies, cakes, pies and sugar free deserts and low carb ones as well.

for entertainment a live band(like we used to have back when i was in high school) playing christmas songs and the top forty and oldies as well.
Last edited by phryenyght on 8. Dec 2019, 11:56, edited 1 time in total.
Lorelei3
Shaman

8. Dec 2019, 11:54

The big party will take place in the Cloud garden, to have all monsters kept away from it, because they cannot see or reach it. All players will be invited together with all characters from Magoia, except for the monsters, of course.
The decorations will be Christmas trees with Lampions, garlands, balloons, everything shining and glittering.There will be plates with pies, fruits and cookies and glasses with magical potions everywhere. The music - carols - will play all night. Everybody will contribute with some nice gifts put together and at midnight a big raffle/ lottery will take place and each participant will have a gift randomly, depending on their luck.
LilDragonfly
Squishem

8. Dec 2019, 13:02

Celebrate Good Times Come On! Is this years theme to the One of a Kind Dragons party. All Dragons invited throughout the entire universe. Impostures enter at your own risk.
Where: Dragon's Cave (of course)
When: The Next Blue Moon
What to Bring: Your favorite Caldron of ewey gooie goodness

Cocktails will be served (proper identification required) with flight restrictions to those whom consume more than one beverage. All drinks will be fire resistant so feel free to enjoy. Music will be provided so that all dragons can shake their groove thing. The moon as always will light up like a disco ball so put on your best dress and let's do it right this year and party like it's 1999. :lol:
Summer Bell sweety
Dragonspider

8. Dec 2019, 15:27

A Christmas party is being held in Magoia's Brewery and everyone is invited, Dragons and Shamans too.
By the Druids Tome which is twice your size, you will find a magical pen, use the pen to write your wish for Christmas and it will come true for this night only.
At the foot of a beautiful Christmas tree you will find every present you can ask for
In the center of the room a cualdron brews endless hot chocolate and spits sparkling snowflakes at every turn. Dance around if you like with Moana on her broom stick - see her fly weeeee!
See you there!

Love
Summer Bell Sweety.
LuluMoon
Gardener

8. Dec 2019, 15:35

Cloud garden party :)

I would decorate the garden with stars and tinsel. The gates would be lit up with Christmas lights. In the center, there would be a Huge Christmas Tree :)
I would invite everyone, and I mean Everyone lol. There would be food, punch, snacks, sweets, everything that would fill you up. Later some games would be organized to keep the good mood.
thumper
Fearn

8. Dec 2019, 16:04

we are having a Christmas brunch party!
Everyone is invited at the Aqua Garden

the table is set with white and silver dishes with centerpieces with pine
napkins folded in the shape of Christmas trees

We will have a Coffee Bar:
eggnog mocha
white chocolate peppermint mocha
gingerbread cold brew latte
Cranberry mimosa

also a Waffle and Bagel bar
make your own

then we have french toast puffs ,frittata and quiche
and sausage and bacon,seasonal fruit.
Have some games to play
reindeer toss
feed the snowman
X-mas Karaoke
Gwink
Squishem

8. Dec 2019, 16:28

It's got to be a party for everyone in Magoia! And a different style of party in each garden. The rock garden - for those that like to 'rock around the Christmas tree', Those that like to get to the root of Christmas, with a more traditional food and Christmas carols - the root garden is for you. Honey garden - a big street party, each bringing food to share. Aqua garden is possibly the closest Magoia gets to a beach for those that like to celebrate with a BBQ on the beach! And the Cloud Garden will be for those that just want to enjoy the peace, very quite music playing in the background, cordials, and food that is light and fluffy and bite sized.