Christmas Day 12

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Maleela
Shaman

12. Dec 2019, 09:29

For today's game, we'd like you to ...

Pick 10 Magoia herbs or plants from any of your gardens.
Name them and describe how to make them, and
how you would use them to decorate Magoia

Be as creative as you can get, & we'd love to read your descriptions!

Game Lasts 48 Hours

Feel free to use a translator, here's a google-translator link:
https://translate.google.com/
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
Mel
Cuddle

12. Dec 2019, 10:35

I would combine Airgrape, Sunnut, Lightgrape, Glitter Shell, Light Star, Sungrail, Shining Bells, Light Cup, Glint Squid, Sun Lotus and Silver Shine with Thornlight to create a beautiful glowing garland and then the grand tribal in the entrance to the island Decorate tree. You can see that shining from afar and as soon as you enter the island, the eyes of the visitors shine and it puts a smile on their lips.
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Paizw
Squishem

12. Dec 2019, 11:40

To decorate Magoia for the Season, I would pick:

Houleeks, and Heartleafs to weave together and make wreaths and big garlands.
Red Lampions to place at intervals, and give color to the wreath.
A big Heart Cherry Tree in the middle to offer shade, cover, & many branches for decoration!
Small & Large Cloud Trees to be all around the periphery of Magoia, and for decorations that go way up high!
Crystal Trees to be in the center of each Garden
Yellow Lampions & Grails to decorate all around the bulky trees
Light & Ember Glintthorns combined with various colors of Bindweeds to decorate the base of Trees or other side-areas
Lotuses and Swirls to add color, fragrance, & good taste to the whole decoration, and Flowerets and Glow Calyx to add sparkle!!

(not sure if Trees are allowed, so they are in italic, and added as extras...) :? :o
Just saying!
1Shaluv1
Gardener

12. Dec 2019, 12:23

1. Dew Shell - Root garden lvl 4, 10 water potion 5, 25 water powder 3, 45 Air herb 2
2. Glitter shell - Root garden lvl 4, 10 Air powder 5, 40 Fire potion 2, 25 Light herb 3
3. Ember shell - Root garden lvl 4, 25 Fire powder 3, 10 Light potion 6, 40 Fire herb 2
4. Mist shell - Root garden lvl 4, 10 Fire powder 5, 45 Air potion 2, 25 Air herb 3
5. Nightstar - Root garden lvl 7, 12 Water herb 6, 60 Water potion 2, 12 Air powder 4
6. Volcanostar - Root garden lvl 7, 12 Fire powder 6, 60 Fire potion 2, 30 Water herb 3
7. Miststar - Root garden lvl 7, 12 Light potion 6, 100 Air powder 1. 12 Air herb 6
8. Rainbow - Honey garden lvl 10, 15 Water powder 4, 12 Water potion 5, 30 Fire herb 3
9. Glowbow - Honey garden lvl 10, 12 Fire potion 4, 90 Fire herb 1, 12 Light powder 6
10. Mistbow - Honey garden lvl 10, 12 Fire potion 6,12 Air herb 4, 60 Water powder 2

I would the shell flowers in alternating colors along the shoreline of each water body in my garden, I would use the star flowers to lght the pathways at nigt in my gardens. I would use the bow flowers all around Magoia and in the center and corners of my gardens to brighten everyone's day.
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

12. Dec 2019, 12:42

Waterherb one has a great fresh smell - sprinkle it over sun lotus and you get a moist flower that looks like it is shining and smiling. The flowers wil be layed in the windowsill so everyone coming by will see them. They are there not allone - they are accompanied by the Firemushrooms that have their feet in moss. Fairy's love to fly over the windowsill.
At the top of the window is a guirlande made of glowings swirl and air bindweed - with small glass bells in between and the smell comes from the fire potion1 - a wintery smell - a bit to be compared to cinnamin, that is sprinkeled on the swirls.
Geen and yellow lampions are in all the corners of the livingroom - azure floweret is completing this decoration peace. It's a big branch of a tree and around it is moss and the bells and flowers are tucked in the moss, small silver beads and tiny lights are put all over the branch and miniature gnomes sit on the smaller twigs.
The chandelier is decorated with small bottles filled with lotions, the light shines on the colour waters and gives the whole room a magical atmosphere. The bottles are tied to the lamp with coloured ropes and wires and tree leafs give the entire deco an earthy / warm feel.
Let the party begin.
Gwink
Squishem

12. Dec 2019, 14:52

I would make some traditional wreaths
Starting with Light Herb 3 and Fire Herb 3 twisted around each other to form a ring / hoop as the foundation to hold the rest of the plants.
Then weave Greek heartleaf, Glow heartleaf and Ember heartleaf around this
Adding in Glow calyx, Fire calyx, bright flowers and red lampion as highlights
And finished with some ember twine
karenrollins
Star Gazer

12. Dec 2019, 15:23

Rosedream, Star plant, Moon tree, Fire Mushroom, Silver Shine, Silver Spark, Fire Bell, Dew Lichen, Blue Lavender, and Love Ghost

one of the prettiest flowers we have had in Magoia is the Rosedream and one of the most spectacular plants with such amazing detail is the Moon Tree. in the center of the garden i would plant the Moon tree. Rosedream would be planted at the base, and i would add a winding staircase climbing to the top of the tree with a pot of rosedream on each step.
Star plant would be wound around the banister of the staircase to light up the way. several would also be hung among the branches of the moontree to resemble the night sky with the moon and stars.
the fire mushroom has a very pleasant shape. it appears soft, so this would carpet the area around the staircase and the area circling the tree but not up to the tree, which would be saved for the flowers.
Silver shine and silver spark are just impressive the way they are. they would join rosedream at the base of the moontree along with dew lichen, fire bell, and blue lavender for splashes of brilliant color.
love ghost i would plant in hanging pots with a touch of dew lichen and hand from the branches of the tree and from plant hangers attached to the banister.
then when you have climbed the stairs and gotten to the top of the tree, you can scoop up a bit of the milky way and sip it while looking out over the gardens patting your dragon.
williawc
Gardener

12. Dec 2019, 16:06

Lets do a blue/Ice theme!!

Dew Swirls
Frost Flowers
Water Thorn
Fin Fire Twine
Rain Glint Calyx
Dew Lichen
Sliver Dew
Glint & Sapphire Rafflesia
Blue Lavender

I'd use the branches from Water Thorn and the Dew Lichen to make 7 garlands. Tie them all together with Fin Fire Twine
1 - would be laced with Dew Swirl and hung along the hot tube & line the pathway in the Rock Garden
2 - would be laced with Frost Flowers and hung along the root & laced in-between the crystals In the Root Garden
3 - would be laced with Rain Glint Calyx and hung along the gazebo & arbor in the Cloud Garden
4 - would be laced with Silver Dew and hung along the nest in the Dragon Den
5 - would be laced with Glint Rafflesia and hung along the tree in the Honey Garden
6 - would be laced with Sapphire Rafflesia and hung along the Tribal Tree & Market Tents in the main square
7 - would be laced with Blue Lavender and hung along the well in the Aqua Garden

Hummm… Yea that's it
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
LuluMoon
Gardener

12. Dec 2019, 17:46

Glowbow - Honey garden lvl 10, 12 Fire potion 4, 90 Fire herb 1, 12 Light powder 6
Mistbow - Honey garden lvl 10, 12 Fire potion 6,12 Air herb 4, 60 Water powder 2
Rainbow - Honey garden lvl 10, 15 Water powder 4, 12 Water potion 5, 30 Fire herb 3
That's from gardens, as for decorations I would use Dew Lichen, Ruby Lotus (for bright red color), Glint flower and Sparkle Tooth (for extra lighting) and Mist Galyx in order to create a mysterious mist that would surround all the garden. I also, would use Fire Galyx in place of torches that would light all the paths. Moon plants would be hanging from pots from the trees and would spread their silver light all over the garden.
phryenyght
Squishem

12. Dec 2019, 18:16

stormfan, aquafan, thronefire, thronewater, thornlight, light star, nightstar, breeze hat, coral yellow, love ghost

using all of those i would make a garland of everything but the light star. i would intersperse the glowing ones with the non glowing ones so they show up better at night. i would then string them all over the tribal tree. the light star i would add as ornaments hanging them from branches and the graland itself