Christmas Day 14

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

LilDragonfly
Squishem

15. Dec 2019, 09:38

We exchange ugly sweaters but of course. Sing Christmas carols around an upright piano and play lots and lots of games. Eat way too much and just enjoy family and friends.
willow
Fearn

15. Dec 2019, 10:46

When I was young every Christmas eve my mum, sister and I would sing Christmas Carols around the Christmas tree, all the lights would be off just the tree lights twinkling , I still think fondly of those days, my hubby didn't like that idea though, he thinks it's depressing lol.
When I married and left home at Christmas my mum gave me a Christmas tree ornament for our tree and I gave her one back, when my sister left home she was included. When my eldest daughter and son moved out and married I did the same with them so this year they both will receive a baby's first Christmas ornament.
My youngest daughter has a little tree in her room, and I started giving her a wee ornament a few years ago, I try and find an ornament that relates to them, my youngest loves manga so this year I found an ornament that has a manga character, last year she received a bauble with a BTS band member on it lol.
I know my tree is probably over decorated as hubby keeps telling me, (it is just a wee bit lol) and I know nothing matches but the memories that it holds are so very precious to me.
Christmas eve I run around like Santa Claus delivering gifts to my mum and her partner, my dad and eldest daughter, and every Christmas eve evening I go for a meal with my hubby's family.
In some ways it's harder now than it used to be, I used to have everyone over for Christmas dinner, lot of work but hey, now I have them over on different days.
so even more work lol, but no trouble. So I hope all of you have a merry Christmas no matter how you celebrate.
mapi
Gardener

15. Dec 2019, 11:41

There are two ways to celebrate Christmas in Slovenia. Some people celebrate Christmas as religious feast, another more as consumer feast. In our family, Christmas is a religious and family feast. The gifts brings the St. Nicholas the fifth of December. On the Holy evening, the family is gathered around the Nativity. We pray and sing Christmas songs, then we have supper. We're going to mass at midnight.
Maleela
Shaman

16. Dec 2019, 09:19

this Game has now come to its End

Thank you all for participating with such wonderful input, each! :) :!: :)

The Prize of 650 Bracelets is Magoiacally delivered to your inbox!

Have Fun & Enjoy, as Games continue!!!
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!