Christmas Day 16 - Present!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

mistybleu
Fearn

16. Dec 2019, 19:29

cheese platter - true
drink dispenser - false

i received a dirty sock in a glass jelly jar from my son in law, which made me feel really bad

i gave a set of beer steins to someone i didnt know didnt drink, i felt awful for doing this was meant in a nice manner
Seamist
Gardener

16. Dec 2019, 23:50

Mistybleu

true-set of beer steins
false- dirty sock in jelly jar
Mine
Received- bottle of raspberry perfume from son, smell made me feel sick
Gave- socks and underwear to family member
willow
Fearn

17. Dec 2019, 00:17

Lie Raspberry perfume ?
True Family member socks and underwear

Worst gift received a set of cherub salt and pepper shakers with all their wee bits
Worst gift given box of dog chocolates which in fairness I thought were fancy chocs
sylvannaro
Shaman

17. Dec 2019, 13:52

Worst gift received a set of cherub salt and pepper shakers with all their wee bits
Worst gift given box of dog chocolates which in fairness I thought were fancy chocs

I think the fake one is the one with the chocolate for the dog. Who would give such a gift? Dogs can get intoxicated with chocolate ...

The worst Christmas gift I have received was a wool cardigan, which was itching.
Given - The worst I suppose I have given gift is a bouquet of artificial flowers.
LilDragonfly
Squishem

17. Dec 2019, 16:31

True - Salt and Pepper shakers
False - Chocolate Dog Treats

Worst gift received? Hmmmmm, a piece of coal :lol:
Worst gift given? I didn't give a gift, eeekkks! It was the first year married and my husband and I agreed to not give each other anything because we always bought what we needed or what we wanted throughout the year. Well he bought me several things and I showed up empty handed. I felt awful :oops:
ElsjeFiederelsje
Squishem

17. Dec 2019, 18:20

I never got a Christmas present but we get Sinterklaaspresents and the worst and best remembered gift was a doll. It was in preschool - I must have been 4 years old, and all the children in my class got what they asked for…. I asked for a doll pram! (I just had a new baby brother) A month later I did get a pram for my birthday - The neigbours cat didn't like it I think çause he was transported in the pram...… lol
1Shaluv1
Gardener

18. Dec 2019, 00:20

False you got a doll

Worst received = pet rock
Worst = given socks
Maleela
Shaman

18. Dec 2019, 09:36

This game has come to its End!!

Thank you all for your joyful & funny replies, and for your participation!

The prize of 12 Pear Horn Fruit has been Magoiacally delivered to you!!

The correct answers that have been as of yet submitted to me are:

Maleela- True is the half of the 2-piece candle-holder, indeed. Lie is the cosmetics to an allergic person (though, I've seen it happen).

Sweetpickles- I am a terrible Liar! It makes me feel very uncomfortable. So, both of my Worst Given and Got stories are True. Hope that's ok.
williawc- Lie - The sweater... It was a "tank top" and it was only 1 size too small
True - Shoes. I had given them to my daughter & she hated it. She complained to her friends and they had to pick out an outfit, and after 27 "what great shoes" complements at school, it became a good gift. But I felt like I had really screwed up from Christmas until she went back to school.
Paizw - True- the broken Christmas Mug - Lie- The Torte-cake
karenrollins - True was my marshmallow fluff gift. ( my dad really did give me a 5 gallon bucket of the stuff.)
Lorelei3- True is the gift for my son ; Lie is the kitchen apron, (I've seen some of those, but I haven't received any :)
the slime was not true. i would never give my kids slime..... because someone gave ME slime when I was a kid and I put it on the furniture and it ate the polyeurthane off the dresser, so i knew better
Seamist- true - Raspberry perfume from son False- socks and underwear
willow- True is the cherub salt and pepper shakers. Lie is The dog chocolate.

And, when some forgotten answer arrives later, it will be added here!
Thank you again for playing with us!!!
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!