Christmas Day 16 - Present!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Maleela
Shaman

16. Dec 2019, 09:58

As for today's the 16th day's Game,..

We like you to share with us which has been the Worst Present you have ever received for Christmas, (!!!)
and, which has been the worst one that you think You have given.

BUT.. that's NOT ALL, AS you don't have to say it all!!

Only one has to be the Truth & the other should be a fat Lie --- your choice which is which.

Then, the next player will try to guess which one is the Truth, and which one is the Lie,
and then of course share their own True-or-Lie given-and-received for the next player!

GAME LASTS 48 HOURS
Make it Fun!!
:D :) 8-)

To get us started:
Received - The worst I have received is the half of a 2-piece candle holder ... Made me feel awkward
Given - The worst I suppose I have given - A set of cosmetics - receiver was allergic to... Made me feel Awkward, again

Which is True, which is Lie??
;)

Please, may each participant send the correct answer to a private message to me here at the Forum,
so by the end of the game all Trues-and-Lies may be announced for all to see!!
Thank you karen for the suggestion!
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
LuluMoon
Gardener

16. Dec 2019, 12:25

Received: omg it was a cup, to be precise CUPS, it was weird it looked like all my friends decided I needed more cups, so yeah I received 5 cups that Christmas...
Give: ugh tough one, hmmmm, I think it was cosmetics too, but not because allergy, just the receiver got like 3 sets of the same cosmetics. Since then I plan my gifts better lol
Paizw
Squishem

16. Dec 2019, 12:29

TRUE- Half Candle-holder
LIE - Cosmetics!
(initially I thought the Half candle-holder was the lie, but.. mmm in Life everything could happen!

LuluMoon's-
True - the Cosmetics :D
False - the 5 cups :lol:

For the Next Player, my True or False worst -LOL- present!

Received - a Christmas Mug, which was broken as I realized when I went to wash it, so as to have my coffee ... How disappointed it made me feel :(
Given - A delicious Torte-cake - ... only to find out the person was on a strict diet ... I felt soooo embarrassed ... (but also felt sorry for the possible wasting of a delicious sweet)
Just saying!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

16. Dec 2019, 12:46

True - Torte Cake
Lie - Broken Christmas Mug

and my worst were:

Received: A small decorative tin pot with Pink colored chocolate suckers that were shaped very inappropriately in the form of a very private part of a males anatomy. I was so embarrassed when I opened it in front of other family members. They all thought it was very funny, and I through them away the very next day :oops:
Given: a very small pair of diamond stud earrings for my niece. I thought they were so pretty and got them at a good price. However they were so small that they actually pulled out of her ear during the night from the front through the back of her ear. Her lobes then became infected, and she couldn't were any earrings for about a month and a half. :(
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
williawc
Gardener

16. Dec 2019, 14:29

True - Crazy Candy (I've seen them)
Lie - Earrings

I Received a sweater (Vert pretty) 3 sizes too small. I must look thinner than I am
I gave a pair of shoes. I thought it was a great gift, but it was obvious, it didn't go over as well as I thought
Williawc, calls out, "Where are you??!!
Nita1 whispers, "I'm in the garden...with Dragons"
phryenyght
Squishem

16. Dec 2019, 14:31

the worst give i have ever given was a matchbox car of a mustang. it was only part of the gift i had for the person. the other part was actually something nice. the tiny car was supposed to be funny as the person whose name i had drawn had put down he wanted a mustang. he didn't see the humor very well.

the worst gift i have ever gotten........hmmmm......let me see if i can remember(there were a few that i have tried to block out, lol). i remember that my aunt got me this really ugly outfit. it was bright pink and consisted of a pair of pants and long sleeved top. it had tiny little dots in the top that were beige instead of white. it also had a turtle neck that was way to tight so it felt like it was strangling me. the pants didn't fight right. they were to loose in the seat and made me look like a big pink balloon.

for williawc the shoes are a lie and the sweater is true
karenrollins
Star Gazer

16. Dec 2019, 16:56

TRUE- clothes
FALSE-matchbox car

received: my dad gave me a giant gift. i unwrapped it, and could not imagine what it could possibly be. it was very very light and i knew he would not buy me clothes. finally the wrapping was off, and i opened the box, and was..... surprised.... by..... a 5 gallon container of marshmallow fluff.

given: worst gift i ever gave was slime for my kids because they put it on the furniture and it ate the paint off

the only problem i see with this game is.... I WANNA KNOW WHAT WAS REALLY TRUE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maleela
Shaman

16. Dec 2019, 17:07

@ karen rollins and all!!

You are so very right, karen!
But to keep the surprise going, ...
I encourage that each and every one sends the correct answer of theirs in a PrivateMessage to me here in the Forum
and all Truths-Lies may be announced at the end of the game, fir all to see!! :)

in fact, this will be added at the end of the initial post!
Thank you!!
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
Lorelei3
Shaman

16. Dec 2019, 18:37

Karenrollins - slime is true, I guess, it's hard to remove the stains :) , the marshmallow one is fake, I suppose.

My true or false gifts:

I received a horrible kitchen apron from a friend, I don't use these aprons anyway and this one was really stiff and smelled bad, like burnt plastic.
I gave to my son when he was a little boy an electronic game he loved so much, but he drove me nuts with all those sounds, it was such a terrible mistake, and so common....it was the worst for me, he loved it :D
Saphira47
Gardener

16. Dec 2019, 19:02

lorelei true or false:
I believe that the apron is the lie and the truth with regard to the electronic game because I made the same error :roll:

mine is :
I received a strong drink dispenser while not drinking: D
and I gave a cheese platter set and I learned after that the person didn't eat it :oops: