2nd Weekend of 2020

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

meme1
Shaman

11. Jan 2020, 15:30

I hope for peace thought the world, for myself I hope I stay healthy enough to continue my travels with my husband.
:D :D :D
thumper
Fearn

11. Jan 2020, 15:47

i want and hope for health ,happiness and of course a few extra $$$$

T really want to have time to work on my garden this year and to have some new plants
do some diy projects and finish and just have a great year

then i would like to see my kids a little more and visit my family this year
Paizw
Squishem

11. Jan 2020, 16:19

I like to be surrounded by like-minded people & spend time + efforts together in bliss, contentment, & creative-flow
To have a life -inside and out, but more importantly inside- with dreams & innermost longings fulfilled
To be able to Laugh * Love * & * Live Life to its Fullest!!!

PS- I hope the Prizes are good, as I have been pouring my heart + soul out :P
:lol: :P ;) :) :D
Just saying!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

11. Jan 2020, 17:00

my son's birthday was a couple days ago. he turned 27. a few hours into the following day he and his gf were T boned by another car. they are fairly ok, but this is the 6th time in his life that he was almost killed. i am hoping and praying that he is not put in situations that could be fatal any more. my heart can only take so much.
my other son is going to propose to his gf later this year. their year also did not start out well. they are financially on hard times and this son also was in some dangerous situations where he was almost crushed by a falling highway sign post while at work, and was a witness to an attack on an officer working with them where the officer had to shoot the attacker. i hope for that son for things to smooth out, his proposal plans to be all he wants them to be, and to have happiness in his life.
Seamist
Gardener

11. Jan 2020, 18:47

I hope to gain financial stability. Also hope for good health and happiness for family and friends.
Sanfordnc
Fearn

11. Jan 2020, 19:56

WOW, a New Year already!! Here it is 11 January 2020! The years seem to fly by when you get older...I'm 72!
This year has already been different for me because I have moved to a new town, and a new apartment...with no washer & dryer area.:(.
However it does have it's advantages, such as a pull cord encase a person has an emergency. I found out real quick how well that
works! My granddaughter was staying with me and helping me with boxes when she accidentally pulled the cord.
Talk about a loud sound...I thought the place was on fire...lol. I was 15 minutes later that someone came to shut it off.
My plan while staying here is not to have to pull that cord on purpose. I am now closer to my three daughters and their
families, so I can now make plans to see them more often than once a year. How sweet it is, thank you God.
I love this game Magoia and also want to talk my family into playing it also. It would be fantastic.
Saphira47
Gardener

11. Jan 2020, 20:08

This year, my husband and I decided to get closer.
he has been working at night for a long time and we have moved away a bit.
So this year, we have planned several activities together and the first is to be able to find him a day job.
Andreja
Gardener

11. Jan 2020, 21:41

I know this year will be the happiest year since I was born. I will not reveal my plans and hopes, they are too precious and fragile at this stage. I will tell you at the end of the year =)
sweetpickles
Cuddle

11. Jan 2020, 23:57

My personal goal is to just wake up each day. Ageing is a great teacher. You learn to appreciate the littlest things like just waking up. My dream would be to awaken without any pain.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
mistybleu
Fearn

12. Jan 2020, 01:22

So far not many changes cept my computer is missing the t so i have to go back and make sure they are in there lol.
id like to get a few of the things accomplished i wasnt able to last year ie a tree taken down in our back yard since we had 15 tornadoes last yr. ( that is supposed to come down on the 19th) time will tell. i also would love to spend more time with family but with my health not sure that will happen