3rd Weekend of 2020 :)

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Rhiathynn
Shaman

19. Jan 2020, 22:46

I'm a millennial, born when computers and the internet were becoming a thing. I've never really known life without being able to google it.
Rhiathynn
carlavv
Shaman

20. Jan 2020, 01:16

I am a baby boomer, born in 1955. My Dad fought in WWII. He was in the reserves when I was little. He was the youngest of 7 and was honorably discharged after 2 of his brothers lost their lives in the war, and another brother and sister (older than he) were already in the service. His only other brother was killed in an 18 wheeler accident. He was released because the military of that time felt that my Gram had lost enough children, so Dad was sent home. My Gram had been raising the 7 kids by herself as my grand dad died when my Dad was 8 years old. I remember black and white tv, when we finally got one. Party lines on the phone. Playing outside, going fishing, and working at a young age. My grand parents on my Mom's side owned a restaurant and boarding house. They had 3 daughters. All worked in the business, including their husbands. Myself and my cousins all had chores we were expected to do.
Music spanned from Elvis to Sinatra, symphonies, and all other types of music. My Grandfather had been a concert violinist in Germany But when Hitler came to power everyone had to learn trade jobs. My grandfather chose Iron working. At some point he crushed his left hand in a vise and could no longer play the violin. He loved listing to that type of music. The jukebox played much different music, more my parents style. When we got in the car there was different music again, especially as I got older.
We would ride our bikes from our home to the town several miles away, and our parents didn't have to worry about us. Definitely a different time.
Maleela
Shaman

20. Jan 2020, 11:59

And, to conclude this weekends game here is my entry as well:

I am surely a Baby-Boomer, born in the first half of the sixties.
Nevertheless, I have also been computer and high-tech freak, & I took Computer-Programming classes before the internet was invented LOL

I am also an advocate on healthy lifestyles, and surely against the genetical modification on various things.
I Love and Respect all Life-Beings, whatever their place in the evolution (animals, forests, wildlife, seas, air, etc)

I have been a positive thinker, but now, feeling that things may not be going so positively,
I prefer to be a Positive doer! ;)
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
Maleela
Shaman

20. Jan 2020, 12:04

Thank you for your participation

This game is now Over

The prize of 450 Bracelets has been magoiacally delivered to you!!

We love to see you in our Games, so please Stay Tuned!
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!