Halloween Event

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

josy
Slobbering Octopus

25. Oct 2017, 20:51

I missed day 1 but played day 2, haven´t seen my name in the pricelist :shock: . Did i look right ?
Ramila
Dragonspider

26. Oct 2017, 02:48

I was unable to log into the forum events. Apparently I needed to activate my account. so I started late ie today.
and yes I had logged in before - a while back and my account was working .. so it dropped off...?
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Oct 2017, 03:26

wikitiki66 wrote:I participated in the 2nd day of the Halloween event, but I haven't received a reward for it yet. You also posted that I had only participated in the first event. What happened, and how do I fix this?

wikitiki66
[email protected]

I have added your 10 cherry fruit. Yes you did play in Days 1 & 2. I will add your name. Please accept my apologies.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Oct 2017, 03:34

Ramila wrote:I was unable to log into the forum events. Apparently I needed to activate my account. so I started late ie today.
and yes I had logged in before - a while back and my account was working .. so it dropped off...?
Hi Ramila,
Those members who, like you, have notified us of the problem will not miss out. If you are still having problems please put in a support ticket. Sorry for the issues we are having with logins.
Everything in life is magical, including dragons, elves, gnomes and fairies. Enjoy everything!
PetDragon
Defeater of the Shadow

26. Oct 2017, 03:36

josy wrote:I missed day 1 but played day 2, haven´t seen my name in the pricelist :shock: . Did i look right ?
Hi josy,
Yes your name is on the list for Day 2. :)