Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

ChupaChups
Dragonspider

15. Oct 2021, 19:50

Where can I find the Fusion Garden?

Here is the fusion garden

The volcano guardian appears

To continue, click on the green button

Now you are in the fusion garden and a tutorial helps you with the first steps.

Once you have completed a task, a green tick appears on the task. Now you can click on the task and a new task appears.

If a chest appears on the left in the task field, you can click on the chest and new items will come out of it.

You have to click on the chest on the field, then new items appear.

If you have fused a source, a number appears on the source, there you can see how often you can harvest it (sources can be upgraded, you then get different products).

When you have completed all 10 tasks in a series for the first time, a clock appears and tells you when a new task will appear.

Only after you have successfully completed a series of tasks does a new bar appear at the bottom of the screen.

Now a small description of the individual symbols appears.

When you are in the fusion garden, you cannot go into the settings or log out, you have to go out of the garden again!!!

Explanation lower bar

Delete

Here you can delete items that you do not need. Simply drag the item to the bin.

Source time

Here you can see the spring time, how long it will take until the next harvest.

Split

You have put something together too far? No problem, you can split it up again. The cost is 5 water lilies to undo this. It will be split one level back.
Attention one source cannot be split!!!
Here you have to make sure that you also have space if you want to divide something up

Example:

To get some space on the field, you can also move individual items into the inventory.

Attention Sources cannot be placed in the inventory!!!

You have 5 unlocked places in your inventory. You can buy individual seats in exchange for water lilies.. For each additional place, the water lily price increases 20 SR - 30 SR - 45 SR--->

Move to the inventory:

To do this, click on "Into inventory" and then click on the desired item.

The item then appears in the inventory

If you need an item from the inventory, just click on the item and if you have a free space, it will appear on the field.

To shorten the waiting time, you can also shorten individual sources. Filling up the springs costs water lilies, each spring can be filled up, the prices are different.

You are always asked if you would like to do this.

On the left is the level your volcano guardian has reached, to the right of the level display are the collected natural lights.

With the natural lights you can remove the volcanic rock

The volcanic rock can be removed with water lilies or natural lights

If you click on a task, you can see what the path is for the individual items and what is needed for them.

What can I merge together?

Two identical items can be fused together, for example the apple.

If you merge two apples, then they become peeled apples

Fuse two peeled apples together.

Become two peeled apples, a plate of apple slices and so on.

How can I merge at all?

You have to join two identical items together; by joining (merging) the item enters a new level. The items do not have to be next to each other.

How do I get natural lights and guardian points?

When you complete a task that appears in the left margin, per completed task you receive Guardian Points (WP) and Natural Lights (NL).

Where can I find the Volcano Garden?

The volcano garden can be found to the right of the tree garden

What do I have to do to get into the Volcano Garden?

You have to collect natural lights. You can unlock the volcano garden with water lilies (ascending per blow) or with natural lights.

This is what the garden looks like when you enter it for the first time

The volcanic rock is removed with natural lights.

Yes, the garden can also be upgraded. You have to bring the volcano guard to level 20.
If you upgrade the garden, you get a permanent increase in yield.

What can I grow in the garden?

In the garden you can grow plants like in the water, rock, honey, root or sky garden.

Important

When you have brought the volcano guardian to level 20, a small arrow appears in your volcano garden to level up. Please make sure you click on it and click on "Level up" so that the natural lights from the dragon are counted in order to be able to level up the garden. There is no disadvantage in doing this, because you simply continue to play in your current garden until you have reached the goal. Only then do you have the option of upgrading the garden.

This means that there is again a goal of natural lights that must be reached in order to be able to upgrade the garden. The newly collected natural lights are only evaluated when you have clicked on the "Level up" button. The natural lights are therefore only evaluated once you have levelled up the garden.

Only when the number of natural lights has been reached can the volcano garden be upgraded to a new era. When the garden has reached the new era, you have to clear the garden of volcanic rocks again. You get a permanent extra yield after the upgrade.

The volcanic garden can be upgraded up to the fifth era.

When the volcano guardian has reached level 20 (you can always level up the volcano guardian after 20 levels), the fusion garden can also be upgraded to a new level.
This means that all fields and the inventory are emptied. The purchased inventory spaces remain. You get three new quests and five new sources (the quests and sources you get are chosen randomly).

The special thing about leveling up is that the reward from the natural lights is increased by about 50%. In the next round, instead of 2 natural lights, you get 3 natural lights, then 5, then 7, then 10 etc.....

The volcanic rock, however, will appear again. However, the cost of removing it remains the same, which means it is easier to remove the rock with natural lights, as you get more per task.

When you see me, there will be a rest period of 48 hours, this can be mitigated somewhat by feeding me fruit.
Merging is not possible during the rest phase.

Best regards

ChupaChups