Potions/Powders/Herbs

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

7. Dec 2018, 11:37

My potion would be made of Blue River Bells that would be a beautiful colour for decorations on the Christmas tree.

My powder would be made up from mixing Red and Blue Lampions that would make a purple powder to decorate the Christmas tree.

My herb would be Blue and Yellow lampions mixed together to make a lovely green colour that could be used on pinecones for decorations.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
IBLack
Fearn

7. Dec 2018, 23:16

The potion is a bottle shape — a glass for a milkshake with elk horns (like Griswold), the ingredients are Frost Flowers, Frost grass, Breeze Lichen.
Powder-box in the form of a sock for gifts, the ingredients - Frost Flowers, Silver Dew, Storm Cup.
Herbs - green and red colors, the shape of a Christmas wreath, ingredients - Frost Hat, Frost Flowers, Winter Flower.
Alice MG Magoia name )
Darden
Shaman

7. Dec 2018, 23:41

My herb would be made of Fire Hauseleek and Flame Cap that would be burns the evil in the world.
My potion would be made up from mixing River Hauseleek and Strom Tooth, that would cleanses every wound and prepares it for a new life.
My powder would be Light Star and Sparkle Tooth mixed together to floods the world with clear light.
Liluck
Squishem

8. Dec 2018, 00:01

my specialties for the Christmas magic are

loving heart potion made from moon plant, heart blossom and dragon orchid

stardust powder made from star plant, heart blossom and dragon star

winter flavor herbs made from winter flower, heart blossom and dragon lotus

name in game liluc
name in game liluc
hegyipasztor
Shaman

8. Dec 2018, 00:04

The potion serve the body, helps to calm down and blot out bad thoughts. My potion would be made mixing Dewnut and Juicegrape.

The herb would be made up from mixing Green Lavender and Flame Squid, that would revives the spirit and shows way.

The powder would be Light Star and Sunnut mixed together to floods the conscience with light.
(Tigrisliliom)
Shaman

8. Dec 2018, 00:24

My potion would be made of Pond Lotus and Dewnut that would be water of life, a gladness and cheerfulness.
My powder would be made up from mixing Night-, Sun-, Vulcano- and Miststar that would be salt and flour of life.
My herb would be Thornfire, Rainbow, Juicegrape and Leaf Tub mixed together to make pleasant aroma and special look.

I would mix them together and fry the finest Christmas cake in the world. :D
Je9
Fearn

8. Dec 2018, 05:31

Christmas is a special time of year for many people, so in keeping with that here goes. Totally making up plants for this but they seem to fit for me.
powder - smile flower, hope berries, patience fronds and sparkle dragon flower.
potion - faith plant, flame waterlily, evergreen berries and sparkle dragon flower.
herb - smile flower, play seeds and grace flower.
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

8. Dec 2018, 11:57

Game closed

Prize 100 Water lilies
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”
AlizAlizA
Herb Witch

10. Dec 2018, 11:14

Water lilies have been delivered.
“Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn…. Then always be a unicorn!”