upgrading gardens

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

26. May 2019, 16:18

if you could please clear up this question
i have seen an aqua garden level 10 look like the garden i started with, but i have seen aqua garden level 10 look like an upgrade with columns and octopus, so i'm a bit confused as to why this is. i originally thought that if you opened up level 10 it would automatically switch to a garden over run with new monsters, but when i saw another level 10 that looked like mine i question that. i also noticed other gardens that changed too.
could you explain WHEN those gardens change or if they don't change at a certain level, explain HOW you change them? thankyou
Tinker Bells
Squishem

27. May 2019, 01:19

Hi Karenrollins, When you get a garden to level 10, it will show a blinking arrow right under the sign that shows your garden level. If you click on that you have the option of fighting another big monster, like the first time, and once you beat that monster you get the upgraded version of that garden. You get an extra yield as well. So when you plant a plant you get 2 back plus the one you planted to make 3. You can do this with every garden. Once you upgrade a garden you will have to clear out all the weeds and monsters again as well. Its kinda like starting all over again but its going to be harder then the first time & cost a lot more for the weeds. lol Hope that answers your question. :D :D
karenrollins
Star Gazer

27. May 2019, 06:01

thankyou TB... that completely answered my question and more!