A penny for your thoughts...

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Tinker Bells
Squishem

27. May 2019, 23:31

There has been some updates, improvements, and things added to the game in the past few months.
For example, just to mention a few of them, in March there were improvements to the way things look. The ranking list was improved to look better, as well as the energy chest.
The option to change your well in your Aqua Garden was also added.
The Tree Garden was also introduced. The way to invite friends to play the game was also improved.
In May the wheel of fortune was added. The goal book was improved so now you can have more the 6 goals at a time.
:D :D The best improvement, at least from the mods side, is that now when you get a prize, you get a message when you get it! No more checking for a message from us to tell you that we delivered prizes! Woohoo!! :D :D
What are your thoughts and feelings about some of the new stuff? :D Do you like them :D , :cry: hate them :cry: , :idea: have an idea of how they can be improved :idea: ? :| Did you even notice any of the updates? :|
You dont have to comment on everything. If you have a favorite you can just share that with us. If your disappointed in any of them you can just share that. If you want to share something on more then one of the new things please feel free to do so.
This is an event so you will still get a prize for your thoughts. Just in case anyone wants to share a lot, this event will run for at least 48 hours. Thank you in advance.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

28. May 2019, 00:37

There has been some updates, improvements, and things added to the game in the past few months.
For example, just to mention a few of them, in March there were improvements to the way things look. The ranking list was improved to look better, as well as the energy chest.
The option to change your well in your Aqua Garden was also added.
The Tree Garden was also introduced. The way to invite friends to play the game was also improved.
In May the wheel of fortune was added. The goal book was improved so now you can have more the 6 goals at a time.
:D :D The best improvement, at least from the mods side, is that now when you get a prize, you get a message when you get it! No more checking for a message from us to tell you that we delivered prizes! Woohoo!! :D :D
What are your thoughts and feelings about some of the new stuff? :D Do you like them :D , :cry: hate them :cry: , :idea: have an idea of how they can be improved :idea: ? :| Did you even notice any of the updates? :|
You dont have to comment on everything. If you have a favorite you can just share that with us. If your disappointed in any of them you can just share that. If you want to share something on more then one of the new things please feel free to do so.
This is an event so you will still get a prize for your thoughts. Just in case anyone wants to share a lot, this event will run for at least 48 hours. Thank you in advance.

thoughts:
the tree garden i like as an addition, but i do not like the heart thing only because not many people will have friends sign up to play, unless they are their own friend, therefore only lilies can clear. it is hard to come by lilies unless they are purchased, but i love that little garden. it is well designed and a welcome addition. if there were another ways to win hearts, it would be fine even if winning them was the only other way to get them... time consuming but at least people could use the more of the garden.

wheel of fortune is a nice and unexpected bonus, so thankyou so much!

i like that we are notified via a message in the game for the prizes. that is a valuable addition both for players and moderators in my opinion.
mistybleu
Fearn

28. May 2019, 01:00

i agree with karen on the tree garden how to open spots, i dont send new games to my real life friends. also on the wheel i think the free spin is great but it tempts you to spend lillies lol ( yes i have been bad at that even tho i dont have too many) i love the fact you can go to your friends and if the plants have grown you can still click on them. but that also is making some ppl a bit less frequent players :( . i wish there was more ways to get lillies like maybe a plant after so many you could trade them for lillies. this game is a fun one i never know what i will see in someones garden they are so pretty :) thank you all for the game
Rhiathynn
Shaman

28. May 2019, 01:34

Ditto on the tree garden thing. I've tried inviting my Facebook friends but no one has joined and I don't have any other way to invite friends, nor to I want to spend so many water lilies on it so as pretty as it is and as good of an idea as it is, I can't really do much w/ it other than the 2 trees I have there now, so a way to win or earn hearts would be nice.

Other than that I love all the recent updates. The wheel of fortune is neat(although I wish there was some sort of marker to indicate if you've used your free spin that day b/c I tend to forget to check. Maybe something like what happens if the plants in your garden are ready or your dragons need tended).

Over all I am happy with the updates b/c it shows that you guys care about the game and are constantly working to improve it.
Rhiathynn
carlavv
Shaman

28. May 2019, 01:51

The recent updates are nice.
One that you didn't mention, that I like is the additional speed. I usually log into the game in the mornings before I leave for work. I try to visit my friend's gardens if I have time. With the additional speed it has helped me to complete this task without make me late for work.
I like the game wheel. Thank you very much!
I like the idea of the wells, but I am hoping maybe there will be seasonal additions as well. I would love to place a Christmas tree, big Easter Egg, Easter Bunny, or some other holiday decorations, but the wells are a nice change.
As to the new garden. I agree with what has been said. I like the idea but trying to earn hearts has been futile. Unless, there are other ways to earn hearts my garden will probably sit for some time. I am trying to earn enough lilies right now to get the cloud garden. That will take me a while as well. Love the new garden just really not going to help me much for a long while.
I do like the new notifications after forum participation. It is nice to not have to hunt up the information each time I join in on a forum event.
I really like the changes to the spell book. It is much easier to work with.
I also, like the changes to the dragon cave and the flying dragon in the background when one is in flight. Helpful and nice graphics!
Thank you for all the time and effort you all put in to make the game more fun! I totally appreciate it!
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

28. May 2019, 02:36

I must admit that I haven't noticed any difference in speed but I think that is due to my old (very old) laptop.

I love the Wheel. It is easy and fun and doesn't cost lots of water lilies.

I love receiving a message about what prizes I have won.

The tree garden is good but I think most players will find it difficult to find the water lilies to buy space.

I loved the Book of Goals when it was first introduced so getting the extra pages are great. My only thought is that I would like the book to be at page 1 when I open it, not page 5.

The wishing wells - hmmmm meh! not really impressed. Far too expensive. I don't think the well that players earn when they open up the Aqua garden should be up for sale.(That well is very hard to earn) I would much prefer smaller items that could be changed, like a tree or the colour of a waterfall or a small animal and at a much lower cost.

I don't like it when my friends constantly sending links about their games all the time, so I don't do that. Only twice a year I send out the link to all my friends on FB but that is it, so I have little to no chance of getting hearts. Seamist suggested a heart could be put on the Wheel and I think that is a good idea.

The one big complaint I have is that Global chat does not always work. It lags and I would like to see it used more by players but I understand why it isn't. Please fix it so that it works all the time.

I love the flying dragon. A great idea and it makes more sense why you are feeding the dragon and a good visual for explaining this part of the game to the beginner players.

Thank you for all the work you do. :) :)
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
Saphira47
Gardener

28. May 2019, 02:48

I too like the new tree garden and I too would love to acquire hearts and water lilies because I do not buy water lilies.
it would be nice to be able to win, get more or change flowers in lilies
even if it takes longer to accumulate the necessary amount because there is more and more opportunity to spend our lilies.
I like the wheel of fortune and the pages added to the book of goals.
I like receiving a message about what prizes I have won.
thank you for the good work done and to make the game even more enjoyable :D
Mel
Cuddle

28. May 2019, 06:46

I particularly like the Wheel of Fortune, only that every additional spin on the same day is getting more expensive, I do not like it at all! 4 SR a new spin - well ok - but then the second already 8 SR, etc., that's too violent!

The additional pages in the book of goals, I think in itself also good, but I will continue to work with my free page, as well as here again have to reinstall expensive money. It is enough for me to do the harvest and planting helpers, that's enough money.

I like the new fountains in order to be able to afford one more, I still have to collect friendship ribbons ;-) I just do not like the scarecrow and not only because it is simply covered with expensive SR, I do not like it in general.

Many have wished for the Baumgarten, in a different way than for their own benefit, but no matter how nice that it is there. Only here again the criticism: I've been in the game for over 4 years, everything to friends, have I lured in the time here to Magoia, where should I take even more to get to these hearts? Of course, I can buy free seats again against the use of my money.

Of course, you can play Magoia completely without the use of extra money, but slowly it is on additional opportunities, which always cost only SR, too much. It is easy to get the impression that this game costs all the real money.

(translated from German to English at google translate, sorry)
On the way from school to today, much of my english has been lost, sorry .....
Stormöga 1
Gardener

28. May 2019, 07:43

Hello everybody!
Over all I Think the new things is good. It gives Life to the game, something interesting is happening. But more waterlillies is need to do some of the improvements, like the new garden and where do we get them? And the hearts for making friends enjoy the game, I Think it is not fair. To them who do not have many friends and to them who have friends forcing them to enjoy the game.
Last edited by Stormöga 1 on 28. May 2019, 07:55, edited 1 time in total.
Cikala
Gardener

28. May 2019, 07:55

Let's see... I honestly don't see any difference in the rankings list and energy chest. I guess I would have to see a before and after screenshot, but I'll just take your word for it.

I already provided my feedback as to the new wells in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7919&p=28532#p28532
Basically, not impressed. I have pretty much the same answer for the tree garden: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7923&p=28572#p28552

The wheel of fortune is nice for a little extra gift each day, and while I won't waste lilies on it, I'm happy others seem to enjoy it.
I don't use the goal book, as I prefer using my notes that I can have visible on the side of my screen at all times, so I can't comment on that.

I don't actually recall getting any notification of delivered prizes. I haven't really participated in many of the forum events lately, as there has been a lot of creativity based ones which I'm just not good at, I have more of an analytical mind, so that may be why? I've always just trusted that I got my prizes in the past.

As to other things: Server upgrades. I have a good computer with fast internet, so it was never really slow for me to begin with, but nonetheless I have noticed a slight increase in performance. There are still occasional hiccups where the game does not seem to work properly, but I usually just wait 5 minutes or so, come back and reload, and it works.

Tree Healing: I am still concerned about this. At one point, I had over 10k energy stockpiled. Since the changes that resulted in us not being reimbursed energy, my energy has dwindled down to less than 3k. That is despite the increase in energy from the daily quests, and leaving my tree sick for as long as possible to give my clan mates a chance to help (I find the energy chest useless). Even with my clan's help, I spend well over 1k energy healing my tree each month. It won't be long before I am unable to heal my tree.

Edited to add: I would really like to see the times listed for league classifications corrected. For instance, on the clan league page, it says the "classifications will take place on Tuesday the 28.05.2019 at 19 o'clock (UTC +1/UTC +2)." That would have been either 4 or 5 hours ago, depending which it is, UTC +1 or UTC +2 (why are both listed??), but it has not yet happened. It has been this way for awhile. If the times have changed due to server upgrades that is fine, just please correct them on the rankings page! It would also be helpful if they chose one timezone instead of two so we can correctly calculate what time that is for us locally.
Last edited by Cikala on 29. May 2019, 00:06, edited 1 time in total.