higher level upgraded gardens

Ask all your questions here!

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

karenrollins
Star Gazer

10. Jul 2019, 13:25

one more question on the level 10 aqua garden, and then eventually the others.... googling the garden level 10, it says you must reopen it with a guardian monster to battle. once you do that you have your weeds, rocks, and other monsters. i have trees and gold plants in that garden. if i upgrade and it is closed until i defeat the guardian, are my plants trapped in there, are they automatically put into my inventory again, or do i need to put them into inventory before i upgrade?
thankyou
Tinker Bells
Squishem

10. Jul 2019, 16:35

Hi Karenrollins, from what I understand your Aqua garden stays open and you can continue to use your garden while you battle the monster. I'm assuming that you would probably need to put things into you inventory once you kill the monster. I'm looking into this for you and as soon as I know more I will let you know. :D
karenrollins
Star Gazer

10. Jul 2019, 17:24

thankyou! i can open it now but i would like to know so my trees dont get stuck and if i put them in inventory i want to finish the fruit and then do it before i open the garden. much appreciated.
Mazzy-Maz
Shaman

11. Jul 2019, 03:58

Hi karen,
Your trees/golden plants automatically go into your inventory. I suggest clearing your garden before levelling up. When I first did this I lost my planted garden. (they weren't fully grown plants) Can i also suggest you start saving your crystals as clearing takes a lot.
Be kind, it shows in your eyes.
karenrollins
Star Gazer

11. Jul 2019, 05:46

thankyou Maz. i just had to heal my tree so i have less than 1000 crystals. it's been hard to keep the number up. thankyou for getting the answer for me.
Tylady
Cuddle

11. Jul 2019, 13:38

Hi karen, I noticed that your Aqua garden is level 9. If that is the garden you are ready to upgrade to level 10, go ahead and do it and you do not need to remove anything, it is a standard upgrade at this point. Once you upgrade to level 10, Then the monster appears and the gardener does not come back to that garden until after you defeat the monster. While you are fighting the monster (he's quite large as you can imagine!) it will give you the time to save up crystals as Mazzy suggested as you will only have I think 6 open spots after the upgrade. The crystals will help clear all the weeds and rocks that are quite expensive.
Tinker Bells
Squishem

11. Jul 2019, 16:44

Thank you everyone for all your help. :D
Icefairy2
Cuddle

11. Jul 2019, 16:46

wait as long as you can, as you end up with just a few spots. You need plenty , plenty plenty of Kristalls, and poitions to get rid of the monsters.
I would be good, to have a bonus for weed in the grove open, when you level the garden. That helps a lot.
At the beginning you loose so many planting spots, so be sure that you have saved enought plants / poitions etc and kristals bevor you level.
english is not my first language and my last lesson was a really long time ago. So please excuse my grammar or spelling errors.
My ingame name is Icefairy2 Account ID 20
karenrollins
Star Gazer

11. Jul 2019, 20:18

thankyoiu Ty and Ice.... i buy from the witch every week and i have thousands of each of my plants. the energy is what really takes a toll since there is no way to actually produce more energy and it is used for EVERYTHING. i have all i need to upgrade, but i think i will still wait a little bit longer. you have all been very helpful and i thankyou!!!