Water lillies

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Stormöga 1
Gardener

29. Jul 2019, 13:09

Hello everybody!
Will tell you that I Think we all need access for more waterlillies. The new treegarden demands waterlillies or hearts, very hard to get, to clean up for more plants. You also need waterlillies to buy the Cloudgarden, and even more for level it up. Some clothes and other stuff in the hut also cost waterlillies to buy. Any how those buisness are not cheap, but expensive and you have to save a lot waterlillies, as it is now, for a long time to buy anything at all. I think it is time for a change and to reform the access for waterlillies.

Kind regards Stormöga
Quicksilver
Fearn

29. Jul 2019, 20:50

Hi Stormoga, thanks for your suggestion I have forwarded your post to the developers :)
Stormöga 1
Gardener

30. Jul 2019, 05:45

Thank you for your nice answer, Quicksilver! :D :D :D :D :D :D
AngelDragonWings
Cuddle

9. Aug 2019, 07:31

i am at level 10 in my aqua garden. i just went to use some water lilies to try and get to level 11. the cost is 300 water lilies to remove 30000 damage points which is very different from the last time i looked. :shock: has the cost gone up? if this is the cost then i don't think i will be getting much in the game. i did not want to use potions etc to level up as they take so long and i need to keep my energy for healing the tree ( now that we don't get a refund) so i feel very disheartened. i know so many players who have done this and i would like some advice on how they levelled up. i am sure the costs have gone up.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"
Tenzin Gyatso
Eddard
Herb Witch

9. Aug 2019, 15:07

Hi everyone,

I can not give you a final answer yet because I don't decide the prices. But I forwarded your question to the developers and the game designers.
We'll keep you updated.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."