page arrow

Here's the place for constructive criticism and praises.

Moderators: Community Manager, Moderators, Developers

Maleela
Shaman

15. Jan 2020, 12:06

Dear karenrollins, Great!
I do understand the reasons for your complaint
So, no problem, I am posting the photos so it can only be as Clear now!! ;)

This Arrow which takes us to next Friend, as here,

And, which is the Essential arrow for moving among friends' gardens - I'm afraid that for these reasons it canNot be removed neither lessened* ...
and moreover being such an essential part of the Garden-page it belongs to each particular Garden, and not to the Main Page,
or anywhere else out of the Garden.
This is why it is IN the Garden and canNot be out of it

Neither the other one really which points to Garden's Level 10 can be removed for same / similar reasons.

As shown in both the photos though, it is apparent that many players must have no problem with either of these arrows as they seem to be clicking under, near, or next to the one or the other,
no matter how a-little-inconvenient it may appear to be at first . . .

I do understand that it may seem to be not as easy to click at such spots as it is with all the other spaces
but I'm sure that -being the wonderful people that everyone is here at Magoia- we can all learn to include it the best way possible to our game
and . . why not practice to see if we can make it to click there at these spaces, as well ? ...
It is a game afterall!! And the above photos prove that it can be done by many others, indeed! :)

EDIT - * as they need to be easily seen by all players
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

15. Jan 2020, 17:54

yes Maleela. the top photo is the one i'm talking about. Mel also expressed a desire to have it moved or made smaller at the beginning of this thread. other people in my clan have had issues with it as well. it completely covers monsters that friends click, so we cannot see them or plants.

i understand it is essential and i'm Not asking that it be REMOVED, I am asking that it simply MADE SMALLER so we can see under it, or moved out of the garden area. it seems making it smaller would be a better option. in that case, the developers can keep it right where it is, but it will not take up so much room as to cover any plants or monsters.
Maleela
Shaman

15. Jan 2020, 21:02

I am positive that the complaint can be forwarded accordingly
Thank you
Please let us know how you precisely write your name in-the-game
so as to correctly be sent the Prizes from the Games you played!
sweetpickles
Cuddle

15. Jan 2020, 23:37

Just a quick question please. Why do we need the arrow? We were all doing fine without it and in all honesty, I don't use it at all. Too many times the answers to players problems have been "It Can't Be Changed Or Fixed". Well, without the players, you wouldn't have much of a game, would you? Just taking it away would alleviate just one of the many garden obstacles we players have to learn to work around.
(Forgetmenot) Live in the Present, Remember the Past, and Fear not the Future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only NOW . . .Saphira
Eddard
Herb Witch

16. Jan 2020, 11:25

Hi everyone,

Of course, we could take away the arrow but on the other hand, it'S just an arrow. Why does it bother you so much? :)
I can handle the arrow quite fine and knowing that it will disappear eventually.

Best regards,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
karenrollins
Star Gazer

16. Jan 2020, 16:48

the only issue i have with the arrow is that it hides monsters and plants in friend gardens. it is in a spot that people don't really look right away, so if there is a monster hidden underneath, it takes a while to actually get rid of if for the friend. if it wasn't hidden, it is much easier to spot.
it is also hard to finish a plant for someone if it has been clicked on but needs more clicks.
you cannot tell with it hidden underneath there. and the other problem people have been having is that it pages out of that garden and into another friends garden when we ARE trying to click something underneath.
i don't think it should be removed. i think it is beneficial, but smaller would be better. that would appease everyone i think. no hidden anything under there, no mistaken redirect to another garden, and yet it is still there for those who use it to page to the next friend.
Eddard
Herb Witch

17. Jan 2020, 16:46

Hi karenrollins,

thank you for the clarification.
I will forward that to the developers and the game design team. But I have to say that I don't know if they will change it, since they are deciding the priorities and have other things in mind.
But maybe it's worth a try.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,
Eddard
"My acorn is missing... Did you eat the acorn?... You owe me a new acorn."
Cikala
Gardener

24. Jan 2020, 06:08

I'm a bit late to this party, but my thoughts are thus: I personally don't use the arrows. I click on each friend in turn along the bottom to visit their garden. So, obviously, the arrows aren't actually essential. Do others use these arrows? Only the developers can answer that. If many people use the arrows, then they serve a purpose. However, if the majority of the players don't use the arrows, maybe removing them should seriously be considered.
Paizw
Squishem

24. Jan 2020, 09:45

The Feature that lets us move from friend to friend in a row and without trouble,

is the ONLY one I use
Just saying!
karenrollins
Star Gazer

19. Feb 2020, 06:01

thankyou Eddard for forwarding this as it should have been. How great the developers saw that this was INDEED a problem and it will be corrected on feb 20th, 2020 according to the developer's recent message sent out to the players today. Now all the players that have issues with this when clicking monsters or plants will hopefully not be cast off into someone else's garden ... moving it to allow better access is the perfect solution....

just sayin.....